WK 9 GDT: (4-3) Titans vs (4-4) Ravens

titansNvolsR#1

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

That running game is ugly.  
Is it more on the backs or the line?

How can we improve it?  

Then another reason the run game struggles is 2 reasons, mularkey keeps starting & giving Murray majority of the carries & he has no burst what so ever ??‍♂️. Henry needs carries because when he runs the ball he has bad footwork & 0 patience. He gets the ball hits the hole & run hard, but if he’s patient & he can press the whole & bounce it to the blind side.. 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think they will draft interior lineman again, but wonder will they invest high enough to replace the starters.  
Will they just let Kline walk? Spain is a Restricted FA.  
Maybe Kline will price himself out?  or they just let him walk outright. Don't want to spend to much on an OG when you gotta pay Marcus and Lewan.

I think so too

Adoree is getting better every week, it's so obvious. Loving it. He will start getting targeted less and less as they figure out he's not the weak man. (hasn't been for weeks now)

Not surprised by those PA number from Mariota, either. I scream for PA every game, and they barely run it. Run PA enough and we will be able to run the ball better.

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Adoree is getting better every week, it's so obvious. Loving it. He will start getting targeted less and less as they figure out he's not the weak man. (hasn't been for weeks now)

Not surprised by those PA number from Mariota, either. I scream for PA every game, and they barely run it. Run PA enough and we will be able to run the ball better.

That play action isn't as effective because our run game isn't like it was. I think teams are respecting our run game more than it deserves. More of a rep thing now. Because we aren't running the ball well at all.

But yes. Adoree has been very solid. Making plays!

2 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Indeed just need to work on playing off zone more, he doesn’t trust what he sees, he gets beat easily on the slant route every week when he’s playing off & sitting on the route. His game reminds me so much of Pac-Mans rookie season minus the explosive punt returns 

Since the Texans game, Adoree has been really, really good. Far more good plays than bad.

Also, Corey Davis is going to be so dangerous once he gets his feet wet and gets better chemistry/trust with Mariota. We've already seen the talent in very limited action.

22 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Yeah, I didn't have many complaints about the playcalling today. Had a lot more issues with the execution. We didn't overthink things, there were some successful PA passes, we've just got to figure the run game out. There were excuses built in with the Browns because they have a legitimately good run defense, that doesn't exist with the Ravens, who had allowed the third most rushing yards in football at 4.2 yards an attempt coming into today.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, I didn't have many complaints about the playcalling today. Had a lot more issues with the execution. We didn't overthink things, there were some successful PA passes, we've just got to figure the run game out. There were excuses built in with the Browns because they have a legitimately good run defense, that doesn't exist with the Ravens, who had allowed the third most rushing yards in football at 4.2 yards an attempt coming into today.

The run game will be inconsistent all season how I see it, we should pass to open up the run vs run to open up the pass 

Seriously, A.J. Green has to be suspended next week right? In this era of the NFL, there's no way a player doesn't get some sort of ban for choking a guy from behind, throwing him to the ground twice, and throwing multiple punches. Lewan probably gets kicked out of the league if he does the same thing.

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Seriously, A.J. Green has to be suspended next week right? In this era of the NFL, there's no way a player doesn't get some sort of ban for choking a guy from behind, throwing him to the ground twice, and throwing multiple punches. Lewan probably gets kicked out of the league if he does the same thing.

As much as I'd loved if they did, I'm doubtful they will.

I'm just expecting a heavy fine.

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

As much as I'd loved if they did, I'm doubtful they will.

I'm just expecting a heavy fine.

I'm just not sure. I feel like they've handed out a few intent to injure suspensions already this year, and I'm just not sure you're going to find a more obvious and blatant intent to injure example as Green's. I could see him not getting a suspension based on reputation, but I'm expecting at least two games.

Rewatching the Adoree play, he's just so quick. Obviously he can't be a true change of pace guy, but I'd love to see us find a way to get the ball into his hands two or three times a game on offense just to add that explosive threat that we're clearly lacking.

Archived