WK 9 GDT: (4-3) Titans vs (4-4) Ravens

titansNvolsR#1

23 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

And finally, how in the world did we never get to see the first quarter hit on Mariota that had Lewan all fired up? Or Lewan's personal foul?

Lewan explained his personal foul. The guy he committed his violent act on was a guy he played with in college or something, he gave him a little friendly headbutt after the play, like the turtle from Finding Nemo (I kid you not this is how he explained it)

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Lewan explained his personal foul. The guy he committed his violent act on was a guy he played with in college or something, he gave him a little friendly headbutt after the play, like the turtle from Finding Nemo (I kid you not this is how he explained it)

Yeah, I heard the explanation but I'd be interested to see it. There was almost something identical in the SNF game that was also called a personal foul. Guess the taking a slightly more relaxed stance on celebrations and players having fun hasn't extended to post-play.

9 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Rewatching the Adoree play, he's just so quick. Obviously he can't be a true change of pace guy, but I'd love to see us find a way to get the ball into his hands two or three times a game on offense just to add that explosive threat that we're clearly lacking.

We have that threat his name is Taywan unfortunately our HC is lacking common sense ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ He rather play wit 3 possession WR & have em run intermediate routes all day 

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Ofcourse AJ Green is something to worry about but if your the Titans you double him all day take him out of the game completely and have them try and beat you with LaFell and the RBs

I know our D is good but that Bengals offense is bad.

I am almost certain A.J. Green will be suspended. You guys should handle them.

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I know our D is good but that Bengals offense is bad.

I am almost certain A.J. Green will be suspended. You guys should handle them.

Hard to tell with this defense. They’ve played well since after the Houston game but it’s hard to judge with the offenses they’ve played.  Pass-rush still lacks but the secondary is playing well for a change.

Something I’ve always found interesting and also kind of amusing is guys throwing punches at players with helmets on. What do they think they will accomplish with fists against helmets? Yes I know adrenaline gets pumping and guys aren’t thinking about that specifically but it’s just interesting. Green should get a 1 game suspension but I could also see it being 1 game at first and knocked down to just a fine after an appeal because it’s his first infraction for something like this 

Here's a quick look of our stats... and eventhough we've been in somewhat of a slump, we've performed like a top 10 offense when Mariota is under center.  

All games (rank in parenthesis):

5-3, 22.65 ppg (12th), 318 tot ypg (20th), 200 pass ypg (27th) 6.8 ypa (23rd), 118 run ypg (10th) 4.3 ypc (t-7th)

Games Mariota starts and finishes:

5-1, 26.1 ppg (8th), 360 tot ypg (11th), 229 pass ypg (16th), 7.1 ypa (t-17th), 131 run ypg (6th), 4.4 ypc (t-6th)

Archived