WK 9 GDT: (4-3) Titans vs (4-4) Ravens

titansNvolsR#1

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I'm so confused. AJ Green's violence was on a whole other level compared to Evans. How does he get a suspension and not AJ?

I have no answers. It's a real weird message to send to the league. Regardless of my feelings of Ramsey, you've got to miss more than a half of football for wrapping your arms around someone's neck, pulling them to the ground in that position, throwing multiple punches and then again throwing him to the ground with your arm around his neck. 

Excited to see some of the breakdowns about our secondary.

We haven't played the most elite of elite QBs lately, but good to see some plays made that should be made. 
If Byard keeps on his upward trend, it will only improve our secondary. 
Jackson is playing better.
Ryan has been solid.
Sims is a good CB.
If we can add one more CB that is at least above average, that would really make me feel good about our secondary.

23 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Excited to see some of the breakdowns about our secondary.

We haven't played the most elite of elite QBs lately, but good to see some plays made that should be made. 
If Byard keeps on his upward trend, it will only improve our secondary. 
Jackson is playing better.
Ryan has been solid.
Sims is a good CB.
If we can add one more CB that is at least above average, that would really make me feel good about our secondary.

Defense is coming together nicely... if the pass rush can come around and start completing sacks like last year, we'll really be poppin'.  I'mma have to eat my words against JRob's direction/approach to the secondary, especially the Jackson pick which I was never a fan of.  

I can agree that bringing in another CB to compete with Sims would be good this offseason... but my focus would be to bring another rounded or S guy to compliment our guys.  I still don't feel good about the coverage abilities of our S's if Byard has to sit a few series, games, etc... 

Archived