The Last Fan on Earth - DABOYLE WINS

Dome

Just kidding Goph, I didn't need judges. I just didn't want to do it immediately after the Super Bowl cause that's stupid.

@Whicker you failed to meet the criteria on any of your Twitter Posts. All the posts you made originally were posted after 01/01/2022.

You can use a Purgatory Token at this time if you would like to get yourself out of Purgatory (with no record of having ever been there).

Edited by Dome

24 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

So now what

Once I know how many people are playing in the next comp, I will post it (assuming I'm home, I won't be posting it from my phone).

Whicker will respond to his last tag confirming his use of his Purgatory Token in a reasonable time, I'm sure of it. Then we can begin Survival Comp #7

@Whicker @Tk3 @The Orca

Competitions #7 and #8 are the last two you will be allowed to use a Competition Token for, just a reminder.

49 minutes ago, Dome said:

Once I know how many people are playing in the next comp, I will post it (assuming I'm home, I won't be posting it from my phone).

Whicker will respond to his last tag confirming his use of his Purgatory Token in a reasonable time, I'm sure of it. Then we can begin Survival Comp #7

@Whicker @Tk3 @The Orca

Competitions #7 and #8 are the last two you will be allowed to use a Competition Token for, just a reminder.

I have 2.. so I'll just use them on 7 and 8

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Just kidding Goph, I didn't need judges. I just didn't want to do it immediately after the Super Bowl cause that's stupid.

@Whicker you failed to meet the criteria on any of your Twitter Posts. All the posts you made originally were posted after 01/01/2022.

You can use a Purgatory Token at this time if you would like to get yourself out of Purgatory (with no record of having ever been there).

Yeah I guess so. 

7 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

This truly is survival.... going on 4 months of a game.

Has to be a record game length in FF history.

You would've been one of those soccer players stranded in the mountains that started eating their buddies in the third week.

This is survival, not a weekend camping trip.

Survival Competition #7 - The Big Dig

I know this game is a bit fast paced for some of you competitors. Fortunately I've devised a slow and meticulous game to make sure everyone gets a breather. We've stumbled upon an abandoned junkyard and it would be foolish not to search the entire grid. At least most of it.

Each day you will be able to use a tool to search the junkyard. Items you find may earn you immunity from the elimination. They may not. I honestly have no idea, it's a junkyard. It might all just be junk. But we will search it anyways. Because we have nothing better to do in a survival situation. It's not like any of us have jobs to do or home renovations to complete or romantic interests to pursue.

To dig in an area, just PM me the square you chose in (X, Y) format. 

The square in the top left is (1,1)... the square directly below it is (1,2)
The square in the top left is (1,1)... the square directly to the right of it is (2,1)

The most bottom right square allowed is (48, 34)

Tools at each players disposal

Unlimited shovels - dig out one square per day. Take your time with this guys, there is no rush.

4 wheelbarrows - dig out a 3x3 area. If you feel like you're in a hurry, fine. I don't see the point. PM me the the square in the top left corner of the 3x3 area you intend to dig.

2 flatbed trucks - you can search a 5x5 area with a flatbed. This feels like you don't even care, your heart isn't in it. PM me the the square in the top left corner of the 5x5 area you intend to dig.

You will not be told if you tried to dig in an area that another player has already dug. Dig times for players who dig in the same area on the same day will be decided via PM timestamps, anything found there will be rewarded to the first player.

You may use your Discord during this Comp.

DEADLINE IS 10PM EST EACH NIGHT

rrtq8ypo97k31.jpg