Week 12: Rams @ Packers - GB WINS 36-28, moves to 9-3! HAPPY BYE WEEK!

FAH1223

I thought we found virtually every way to win that game. Isn't this team fun to watch? Seriously!

Also, we need to give a shout out to Runyan for neutralizing Donald. Donald had a very minimal impact on that game if you really look at it. I thought Donald was going to eat Patrick alive but Runyan didn't allow that to happen. Nijman's performance has also temporarily eliminated the need to draft another LT. I felt we were weak there going into the season but Nijman has clearly found SOMETHING. 

Can we get back Jaire and Kevin King now?

23 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I have my share of 'EQ sucks" posts, but I wouldn't have an issue with him taking some of Lazard's snaps at this point.  What could it hurt?

I think I did as well earlier.  But it was more of the tone of, I am disappointed that EQ is not playing well.  His stock had to be at an all time low earlier this season.  

I will also add that I think he can do some of the Randall Cobb stuff, should Cobb be missing.  The easy comparison is Amari Rodgers to Cobb, but I think EQ and Cobb are similar, despite the different body type.