Did you know there was a game on?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Did you know there was a game on?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but I don't care
    • No, and I still don't care.

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

30/41, 382 YDS, 3TDS/1INT for J-Herbs. Looking dope. 

Not taking anything away from Herbs, but our defense made it so easy for him.   Most of his big runs and passes were virtually uncontested.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

2 Very Winnable Games could've put them at 7-3 and at least competitive entering this difficult stretch. I guess I can be happy that we'll get a decent draft pick now to replace Devin Bush.

Lets face it...it wouldnt matter.

We wouldnt do SHIZ in the playoffs.

• Like 1

This is on NB Maulet(35) for blitzing when he wasn't supposed to and partially on Sutton, or the coaching staff. And I'm leaning more towards the former.

This is a clear 2 deep nickel man coverage across the board (#20 on #81, #35 on #13, #55 on #30, #93 on #87, and #42 on 15).

Sutton (#20) starts to trail the WR like he's supposed to in man-coverage but the NB (#35) immedialty rushes leaving keenan Allen alone in the slot and Sutton (#20) sees this and breaks off his coverage to compensate for the NB's mistake leaving Williams #81 wide open.

4 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

This is on NB Maulet(35) for blitzing when he wasn't supposed to and partially on Sutton, or the coaching staff. And I'm leaning more towards the former.

This is a clear 2 deep nickel man coverage across the board (#20 on #81, #35 on #13, #55 on #30, #93 on #87, and #42 on 15).

Sutton (#20) starts to trail the WR like he's supposed to in man-coverage but the NB (#35) immedialty rushes leaving keenan Allen alone in the slot and Sutton (#20) sees this and breaks off his coverage to compensate for the NB's mistake leaving Williams #81 wide open.

I also question what the safety was doing to? Paying too much attention to Keenan Allen too like Sutton was? In a two-deep safety look he is supposed to be the last line of defense and stop big plays from happening.

Edited by JAF-N72EX

33 minutes ago, 43M said:

Chargers will probably still win, but this game should concern them.

I should point out that our defense has been a concern since the Browns game. Our run defense actually looked better since the Patriots game. But we’re giving up explosive passing plays now, which is the opposite of what a Staley defense is supposed to do. If we make the postseason, we’ll be eliminated pretty quick if the offense has a bad day.

• Like 1