Weekly NFC seeding down the stretch

BAM

5 hours ago, KFP7 said:

yikes, MN beats the niners next week and they might be just 1 game away from the division.  Today really let them get back in it.

Yup, huge home division/conference win for them. The 49ers are recently hot and playing at home, both teams fighting for their play off lives. Time of year when every week game has playoff implications:

#6 Vikes @ #8 49ers#5Rams @ #2Packers are HUGE games next week.

The Packers missed a knockout opportunity in MN yesterday. I'd still much rather be in the the 8-3 Packers position than the 5-5 Vikings.

On 11/22/2021 at 12:14 AM, KFP7 said:

yikes, MN beats the niners next week and they might be just 1 game away from the division.  Today really let them get back in it.

Playing the Rams at home is an easier game than beating the Niners on the road right now. Niners are rolling and should beat the Vikings. 

On 11/22/2021 at 12:05 AM, BAM said:

Playoff seeds as of today 11/21:

1. ARI 9-2, 5-2

2. GB 8-3, 6-2

3. DAL 7-3, 5-1

4.TB 6-3, 4-3

5. LA 7-3, 5-2

6. MN 5-5, 4-2

7. NO 5-5, 4-4

8. SF 5-5, 4-4

9. PHI 5-6, 4-3

10. CAR 5-6, 3-5

11. WSH 4-6, 4-2

12. ATL 4-6, 2-5

Honestly, this setup would be pretty perfect. Get the No. 2 and get a NO team with Siemian at QB in Lambeau. Please and thank you. Then get Big Mike and the overhyped Cowboys at Lambeau while Brady has to go to Arizona. Then either a rematch in Lambeau against the Bucs or worst case, go to Arizona where we've already won this year without half our team. 

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Feel like we're gonna win out

Need ARZ to drop one to Rams, Colts, Cowboys, Seahawks and we're the #1 seed.

I'm gonna be at the Ravens game... if there's a team that's just as snake bitten as we are, its them and they're somehow the #1 seed in the AFC right now. 

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

We really should win out. Not worried about 4 out of the 5 and the Ravens simply don't scare me at all other than Lamar running for 150. Keep him in the pocket as best you can and he'll throw picks. Our offense should be able to move the ball all we want on the Ravens D.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Winning out will be tough, but not impossible. That Baltimore game looms large. I want some payback in January against Min but that won’t be a creampuff game. The Bears will have no lack of bulletin board material against their owner, but don’t think they have the talent to pull of the upset in Lambeau. Just hope there are no late hits etc. that KC game was oh so winnable and sucks we didn’t have what it took with QB2 and bottom of the barrel ST. Bring on the bye. LaFleur has not been great postbye so I hope we can set that right starting with those lousy Bears. 

Edited by Refugee