Weekly NFC seeding down the stretch

BAM

37 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Green Bay is currently undefeated at home. A bye week to rest an injured team. No worries around traveling/ guys can sleep in their beds.

all the big teams in the nfc are warm weather teams.

Also it didn’t help last year but have you checked Rodgers record and numbers in Tampa? I have no desire to see him try and flip the script/trend when it comes to him playing in Tampa. And the only way to insure this is to win out.

Well spoken/written Green19

13 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Could be a factor

Never really saw AZ as a huge threat. I think they'll lose at Dallas and could even lose to the Colts at home. They might wind up being the No. 4 seed assuming they hold off LA for the division. 

The No. 1 is firmly between TB and GB, that's it. 

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Never really saw AZ as a huge threat. I think they'll lose at Dallas and could even lose to the Colts at home. They might wind up being the No. 4 seed assuming they hold off LA for the division. 

I think both their lines are somewhat suspect. Not bad mind you....but not overpowering. I think their DL can be run on and the OL allows too much pressure. Nor am I overly impressed by the Rams lines. Both teams:  Good skill position players on offense - I think the Rams secondary a bit better because of Ramsey.

Tampa's.....well, Tampa. They've a handful of weapons on offense - force a secondary to cover the entire field - and their front 5-6 on D can be a handful.
We'll need all OL hands on deck when/if we play them. *IF* we can get Jaire back - I like how our secondary matches up better than last year - i.e. - reduce King's snaps.

It's getting down to it........it's getting fun  :)

Edited by Leader

On 12/14/2021 at 3:59 PM, Leader said:

A week off and home field throughout the playoffs is good, hard earned fortune IMO.

The only downside to this is COVID. It seems teams are getting hit with COVID after their bye week. I know we didn't, but many are and that is a concern. If we do get the bye, I think MLF should keep the team in town. 

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Dallas has an outside shot too.  

2 hours ago, Leader said:

I think both their lines are somewhat suspect. Not bad mind you....but not overpowering. I think their DL can be run on and the OL allows too much pressure. Nor am I overly impressed by the Rams lines. Both teams:  Good skill position players on offense - I think the Rams secondary a bit better because of Ramsey.

Tampa's.....well, Tampa. They've a handful of weapons on offense - force a secondary to cover the entire field - and their front 5-6 on D can be a handful.
We'll need all OL hands on deck when/if we play them. *IF* we can get Jaire back - I like how our secondary matches up better than last year - i.e. - reduce King's snaps.

It's getting down to it........it's getting fun  :)

I think saying there is a handful of weapons on offense is an understatement for TB. They have probowlers and HOFers behind a very good line. No one is unbeatable but they are a “rich get richer” kind of team and will be a tough out. 

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

As ARI is looking more like no. 4 or even no. 5, landing the top seed becomes all the more crucial for GB. It would likely match them up with ARI or LAR, teams they've already beaten, while matching up TB with DAL, the likely #2 and #3 seeds, respectively. TB and DAL are the teams GB wants to avoid, The #1 seed is huge.

Gotta win out. Bucs have an absolute cakewalk schedule. Cards will likely lose steam with Nuk's injury. Dallas, don't care, Beav's gonna Beav.

Our RZ defense falls off a cliff when we are away, so HFA is a must. Also, can't risk playing at Raymond James.

Ours isn't too bad... Ravens may be down Lamar (not even all that good with him, anyway), Browns could have been tricky but will likely lose momentum and be in disarray after losing all these guys to Omi, Vikings could be tricky but are considerably less scary at home, Lions ofc are a joke.

update as of this morning:
GB holds tiebreaker over TB, AZ, LA
Dal 1 back, holds tiebreaker over GB
WFT, MN, PHI, SEA yet to play WK 15

1z --GB 11 - 3 , 8 - 2
2 -DAL  10 - 4, 8 - 1
3 --TB 10 - 4, 6 -4
4--ARI 10 - 4, 6 - 4
5 -LAR   9 - 4, 6- 3
6 --SF  8 - 6, 6 - 5
7 --NO  7 - 7, 5 - 5
------------------------