Week 12: Eagles vs Giants Round 1- The Long Journey to the Middle

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, I know really tall people have to deal with those knee issues, so that’s one pro to not being so tall. It’s weird how genetics work like that though. I guess I ate my veggies and drank my milk as a kid. 🤔

I live in an old house (think it was built in like 1901), basement has been the death of me. Had to put foam on all the pipes and beams. Was distracted the other week and smashed a lightbulb on my head running into it. Back when we rented, a couple great apartments had to be nixed do to stuff like that. 

Being tall was great as a kid, especially for sports, but I’d definitely be fine being smaller now. Be able to find clothes/shoes easier would be a nice perk too ha.

2 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

i know the giants are horrendous, but this is one of the more impressive defensive outings by gannon. 3 turnovers, two nearly back to back and the offense giving away 3 and outs likes its halloween candy and you still hold the other team to 13 points? thats pretty impressive

Counter point: it is vs the Giants offense. 

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I live in an old house (think it was built in like 1901), basement has been the death of me. Had to put foam on all the pipes and beams. Was distracted the other week and smashed a lightbulb on my head running into it. Back when we rented, a couple great apartments had to be nixed do to stuff like that. 

Being tall was great as a kid, especially for sports, but I’d definitely be fine being smaller now. Be able to find clothes/shoes easier would be a nice perk too ha.

#shortdudemasterrace

5'8's represent

though i will say being short and having broad shoulders makes clothes shopping just as obnoxious

Edited by Daimonas
  • Like 1