2022 off season

Pastor Dillon

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

If I had to guess

CB: Derek Stingley/Desmond King

CB: Steven Nelson/Tavierre Thomas

FS: MJ Stewart/Terrence Brooks

SS: Eric Murrey/Jalen Pitre

I expect us to add a CB in training camp or when teams make cuts during the preseason. 

You forgot the future Mr. Simone Biles... but let's be honest, Owens is more of a STer and could play FS in a pinch (good measureables... TWSS That's What Simone Said ;) )

Also, Tremon Smith (primarily returns) + Reggie Robinson + Tristin McCoullum (probably PS) might be in the discussion.

I would love to add Bradberry to that CB room!!!

17 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

You guys cut Moreland or just don't see him making it? He was pretty good for Washington in the slot 2 years ago and was a surprise cut at the end of camp last year (when we could've used him).

With the depth at CB where it is now, I see him as maybe a PS guy (assuming he had eligibility). If he’s got ST experience, he might sneak into the 53.

On 5/4/2022 at 6:05 AM, Pastor Dillon said:

Idk. Dude would probably pick Houston over Jacksonville just because a starting job is hypothetically possible here late this season and has no shot barring injury in Jacksonville. 

a few days late but we signed Kevin Hogan to a 3 year deal. 

2 hours ago, PAtexansFAN_99 said:

That'd be so sick if we get him. Bradberry, Stingley, and King could legitimately be the best CBs in the NFL, right?

I’ve been campaigning 🤓😎

I think he will find his way to a “contender” as he only played in playoffs once in his career.

saints, chiefs, or (barf) clots might be able to carve out room

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

YYYYAYAYAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Happy Day!   Jerry comes home!  I didn't think we had a shot because I was sure he would re-up on the cheap with Buffalo for a shot at a SB ring.