Mack Brown

Ghostnote

3 hours ago, The Gnat said:

We play you guys coming out of the bye week, I doubt he's even on the roster for the game. Most likely it'll be get some information from him, cut him, and activate Teddy (though Keenum will still start).

You don’t need any information to beat us.

17 hours ago, The Gnat said:

We play you guys coming out of the bye week, I doubt he's even on the roster for the game. Most likely it'll be get some information from him, cut him, and activate Teddy (though Keenum will still start).

14 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

You don’t need any information to beat us.

Here is the key to beating the Redskins: Stop the running game. Put your best CB on Crowder. Put Smith on Reed. Rush 4. On offense. Run the ball. On 3rd downs run a crossing pattern and hit them over and over again. Done. Your defense should take care of the offense easily. We dont have a running game and our receivers are garbage. 

12 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Here is the key to beating the Redskins: Stop the running game. Put your best CB on Crowder. Put Smith on Reed. Rush 4. On offense. Run the ball. On 3rd downs run a crossing pattern and hit them over and over again. Done. Your defense should take care of the offense easily. We dont have a running game and our receivers are garbage. 

Honestly, it's more simple than that

Run the ball

Put your best receiver on the side of the field Norman isn't.

Blitz Cousins

That's it. That's all you need. The Skins can't stop a half decent running game. They refuse to use Norman on the best receiver. Cousins hasn't shown the ability to read the blitz and even if they could, the current line couldn't stop it.

• 3 weeks later...

Not that I ever agreed with cutting Mack Brown in the fiser Place, they certainly could have cut someone else to make room an extra OL vs Seattle, but given Kelley’s season ending injury we certainly could use him now! Sad that he never got his chance to be a starter here.

Archived