Week 13: Patriots @ Bills (MNF)

Apparition

Sean McDermott with absolutely no ability to coach in big spots. Didn't adjust to effectively stop the run for three full quarters. Lit a timeout on fire by challenging that QB sneak, that might've been handy at the end there. Don't think I'll ever be worried about the Bills with that guy at the helm.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, dhunt2402 said:

Sean McDermott with absolutely no ability to coach in big spots. Didn't adjust to effectively stop the run for three full quarters. Lit a timeout on fire by challenging that QB sneak, that might've been handy at the end there. Don't think I'll ever be worried about the Bills with that guy at the helm.

I will always knew Buffalo was the single most overrated team last season. They benefited from us having the most COVID opt outs and starting Zombie Cam.

Just now, biggie. said:

I will always knew Buffalo was the single most overrated team last season. They benefited from us having the most COVID opt outs and starting Zombie Cam.

and just not having many good players. We added like 9 impact players through draft and FA. That's a different team.

• Like 1