Week 13: Patriots @ Bills (MNF)

Apparition

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

that's.... not a good look

Expect nothing less from McDermott.

That said, the coaching decisions were still worth honest questioning. The Patriots barely won again.

I mean who put N'Keal Harry on punt return and why did they throw twonof their three passes of the entire game on their second to last drive when they needed to kill clock most.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Expect nothing less from McDermott.

That said, the coaching decisions were still worth honest questioning. The Patriots barely won again.

I mean who put N'Keal Harry on punt return and why did they throw twonof their three passes of the entire game on their second to last drive when they needed to kill clock most.

I was still wondering why we didn't attack the backup corner from the Bills when we had the wind on our side. Would have been easy completions imo.

Not complaining though, win is a win and now they need to rest up and get ready for Indianapolis in 2 weeks.

5 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

absolutely not. McDermott thinks he is this great coach after their season last year. He is arrogant and has no reason to be. Average as you can be.

He was too emotional all game, made him throw that challenge flag when there was 0 chance he was winning it. He doesn't want to live under Bill's shadow. The fact the Pats didn't even respect them enough to try mix passes in there and even went straight for the 2 point conversion and got it probably pissed him right off.

Edited by The Third Rider

6 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I was still wondering why we didn't attack the backup corner from the Bills when we had the wind on our side. Would have been easy completions imo.

Not complaining though, win is a win and now they need to rest up and get ready for Indianapolis in 2 weeks.

You know whats most fun about this game plan? The game in Foxborough is gonna be outrageously unpredictable from an offensive perspective.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Yeah with tre white out their secondary is vulnerable 

I think this is one of the reasons Tampa will smoke them