TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

.... this is going to make me look like a major, major d- bag. I am buying it to replace the 65" in my bedroom. 

I know, I know... Having a $3500 TV in your bedroom is disgusting, but I wouldnt be upgrading if it wasnt for the fact that 'all in' its not going to cost me that much. After I sell the other TV (its only 5 months old), Vacuum, Tablet, etc, its not that expensive. 

I only watch the projector when its more than just me. Otherwise it feels a little overboard. 

I mean, I'm going to probably buy a 70" for the bedroom too so 😂

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

I mean, I'm going to probably buy a 70" for the bedroom too so 😂

Well, if you want a 65", Im going to throw this Vizio on craigslist for ~$500 ($400 to anyone I know). I bought it for $670 in January. Its nothing special, but it doesnt suck. Its their 7 series (which is mid tier). 

I think Randi is going to scrap together the cash to buy it tho.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, if you want a 65", Im going to throw this Vizio on craigslist for ~$500 ($400 to anyone I know). I bought it for $670 in January. Its nothing special, but it doesnt suck. Its their 7 series (which is mid tier). 

I think Randi is going to scrap together the cash to buy it tho.

No worries, a new TV is lower on the list right now. Have all these show expenses I need to take care of. 

20 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

My #3 son was offered the opportunity to attend Army Ranger school last week and accepted yesterday.  Quite the roller coaster of emotions as a parent. Hugs and high fives, but hold on let me throw up first. 

Tell your grandson I say congratulations!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

It’s about time a cowboys fan gets to celebrate a championship!  Perhaps, you could give Jerry some tips/pointers?

Get the best stock and hire good mentors 😂

On 5/18/2022 at 8:54 AM, D82 said:

She's really matured within the last month, not even 2 yet. 

Hurry might be the most obedient dog ever. That dog obeys commands on an unstable basis, Thats a freak dog, you should be proud. And maybe a little worried that you might get attacked,

• Like 1