2022 Free agency thread

JAF-N72EX

7 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Like who? Only ones I can see are JJSS or Landry. I wouldn't mind Keelan Cole. He might be a solid #4. He seems to do relatively well considering his QB's every year

Jones and OBJ will want too much money. Crowder isn't worth anything anymore. Watkins and Fuller are made of paper mache. 

Landry would be ideal but I think JuJu is more likely...even a one year deal for AJ Green wouldn't shock me...I would keep an eye on both Pringle & Robinson from KC...

I don't feel as if we were ever going to grab huge names this offseason...I think it is a pure reset year...throw things at the wall Nd hope they stick...if not build as much as possible through the draft.

10 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

He might not. He's a potential guy, though. Certainly not an earth-shaking signing, don't get me wrong. But--new situation, new team? It is an exciting add. 

I would rather have him than Goodwin trying to catch a deep ball put it that way.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Landry would be ideal but I think JuJu is more likely...even a one year deal for AJ Green wouldn't shock me...I would keep an eye on both Pringle & Robinson from KC...

I don't feel as if we were ever going to grab huge names this offseason...I think it is a pure reset year...throw things at the wall Nd hope they stick...if not build as much as possible through the draft.

A QBs 2nd season in the NFL is way too important to take this approach.

At least Pace realized that.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

He might not. He's a potential guy, though. Certainly not an earth-shaking signing, don't get me wrong. But--new situation, new team? It is an exciting add. 

We are at free agency rock bottom.

ESB is a 5th WR who has never done anything.

His only NFL accomplishment is being tall.

Just now, WindyCity said:

A QBs 2nd season in the NFL is way too important to take this approach.

At least Pace realized that.

Who had it in the sweepsteak that Windy would want Pace back by St. Patrick's day? 😂...

Seriously though we all just need to sit back and trust in this process...there is a reason these guys are available as free agents...just jumping in and signing names doesn't work...let Poles run things the way he sees fit then if by year 2 or 3 we are failing then worry...not 4 days into FA.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Who had it in the sweepsteak that Windy would want Pace back by St. Patrick's day? 😂...

Seriously though we all just need to sit back and trust in this process...there is a reason these guys are available as free agents...just jumping in and signing names doesn't work...let Poles run things the way he sees fit then if by year 2 or 3 we are failing then worry...not 4 days into FA.

It’s interesting. Poles is the anti-Pace. Pace loved being aggressive and liked making big moves early and often. The problem is that he often appeared to be bidding against himself and oftentimes grossly overpaid for what he wanted. Poles is the polar opposite and at least appears to be more calculated in his approach. It kinda reminds me of the Cubs rebuild leading to the World Series. Let’s hope for the same results.

• Like 1