The Ftont office or the coaches?

hornbybrown

11 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I hope he goes to prison and has to sell the team so badly.

If it keeps these guys out of Cleveland, I'm down.
DPkktUfX0AEPXkg.jpg

A note: McCarron wouldn't necessarily be awful for the Browns--just dont' want to hitch our cart to him/have Hue use him as leverage to continue on in perpetuity.

A second note: It'd be nice to have these two in Cleveland, though:

Access-Cover.jpg

20 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

The next billionaire to go to prison in the United States will be the first.

Even if he does become the first, the Haslam family owns the team, not just Jimmy.  We still get to have Sweet Dee.

1zmz8g0.jpg

5 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

The next billionaire to go to prison in the United States will be the first.

Lol right?!? Dude's gonna be just fine.

4 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Access-Cover.jpg

I almost feel sorry for AJ McCarron right now. The amount of teasing his friends had to send his away about his mother is hard to fathom.

Thankfully he's got that gal on the left to comfort him.

10 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

A second note: It'd be nice to have these two in Cleveland, though:

Access-Cover.jpg

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol right?!? Dude's gonna be just fine.

I almost feel sorry for AJ McCarron right now. The amount of teasing his friends had to send his away about his mother is hard to fathom.

Thankfully he's got that gal on the left to comfort him.

I'd need both gals to "comfort" me.

I think I'm squarely in the "fire Hue and keep Sashi" camp.

I like the process behind what we're doing with draft picks, but the execution has been terrible, and I blame that on our "QB whisperer" and "offensive genius" Hue Jackson.

Plus, if he goes 1-31 or even 2-30, bad roster or not, that doesn't warrant a 3rd year.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think I'm squarely in the "fire Hue and keep Sashi" camp.

I like the process behind what we're doing with draft picks, but the execution has been terrible, and I blame that on our "QB whisperer" and "offensive genius" Hue Jackson.

Plus, if he goes 1-31 or even 2-30, bad roster or not, that doesn't warrant a 3rd year.

1-31 or 2-32 doesn't reflect well on the FO either.  People around here sure like the talent on a winless team.  

Just now, big poppa pump said:

1-31 or 2-32 doesn't reflect well on the FO either.  People around here sure like the talent on a winless team.  

I think that Sashi has to take the blame too for sure. However, Hue is the one as @ditchdigger pointed out that signed off on these decisions to pass on Wentz and Watson. I think that no matter what 2018 is crap or get off the pot if everyone is still around.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think that Sashi has to take the blame too for sure. However, Hue is the one as @ditchdigger pointed out that signed off on these decisions to pass on Wentz and Watson. I think that no matter what 2018 is crap or get off the pot if everyone is still around.

Yeah sashi should take the blame for some things but some of the games should of been very winnable with better coaching. Browns shouldn’t be sniffing 7-9 or 6-10 because they don’t have that talent or experience but they have the talent where they shouldn’t go 0-16 or 1-15. Hue has had some awful opening scripting, awful decisions in the redzone, and has made some bad in game adjustments and add in him refusing to hire a OC. Hue deserves to go! If he Browns had an OC he would be fired by now. Hue is lucky to finish the season out with his horrific offense. I get it that his offense is young but some of the things we have seen, youth to me wasn’t the main  reason why 

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Is there a definitive source on this assertion? Sashi is the guy with final say over the draft and the roster, why do people keep substituting "Hue" for "Sashi" when talking about bad personnel decisions? 

It is still difficult for me to reconcile with another group coming in here to take over.  When this all started, everyone was on board with giving this group (FO and coaching staff) AT LEAST 3 years.  We have not even finished year 2, and we are saying the same things that we do all the time.  

Some are definitely on one side or the other in terms of which group is more to blame, but the reality is if either go....it's business as usual.  Haslam will be crucified yet again for having an itchy trigger finger.

I'm all about getting this right, so if it's the FO, Hue, or both that need to go, I will look forward to some positive changes.....hopefully

If we decide to let it play out for another year....I sure hope that the FO, and Hue can get this going in the right direction.  

1 minute ago, dawgdish said:

Is there a definitive source on this assertion? Sashi is the guy with final say over the draft and the roster, why do people keep substituting "Hue" for "Sashi" when talking about bad personnel decisions? 

Besides the articles where Hue said that Watson was #1 left on his board at 12 this year but didn't want to draft him and preferred Hooker, that he didn't like Wentz at 2 overall, that he hated Wentz's slow delivery, and had questions about him as a prospect? Besides those that @ditchdigger posted? None.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Besides the articles where Hue said that Watson was #1 left on his board at 12 this year but didn't want to draft him and preferred Hooker, that he didn't like Wentz at 2 overall, that he hated Wentz's slow delivery, and had questions about him as a prospect? Besides those that @ditchdigger posted? None.

And didn't he supposedly text Watson to "be ready?"  I know he denied this, but I think I believe Watson on that one.

Archived