TNF: Steelers @ Vikings

FinSting

18 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

I do believe he's a better qb than JG, the scheme in Minnesota is nothing special and yes of course he's got playmakers but let's not act like Deebo/Kittle are not ballers too. He's got a much better deep ball 

Being better than JG is a low point.

Kittle is a beast but he's also injury prone--even when he is playing. 

JG works well within his offense and doesn't try to play hero like Cousins does. JG knows his limitations are equal to that of a game manager and he accepts it. Cousins on the other hand tries too hard to exceed those limitations. Sometimes it works out, and most of the time it don't.

Edited by JAF-N72EX

4 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

JG works well within his offense and doesn't try to play hero like Cousins does. JG knows his limitations are equal to that of a game manager and he accepts it. Cousins on the other hand tries too hard to exceed those limitations. Sometimes it works out, and most of the time it don't.

Interesting way of saying that Jimmy can't throw a good deep ball.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Lol well JG is injury prone too, so there's that.

He doesn't try to play hero because he doesn't have to, he's a YAC QB, with the best YAC WR and TE in the game. I've seen Cousins come to seattle (with Washington) and beat us without his starting WRs, something JG could dream of.

Just now, evilpimp972 said:

Lol well JG is injury prone too, so there's that.

He doesn't try to play hero because he doesn't have to, he's a YAC QB, with the best YAC WR and TE in the game. I've seen Cousins come to seattle (with Washington) and beat us without his starting WRs, something JG could dream of.

So let me get this straight. Now you're comparing Kirk to a division rival QB based on one game that you think would happen? Cmon now.

The fact that you seem so hard bent on downing JG while propping Cousins when the difference between JG and Cousins is debatable to begin with should tell you something.

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I dont think anyone ever said JG could.  I'm not sure what your point is here. Care to elaborate?

Pretty obvious. You took a universal negative trait for a Quarterback and tried to spin it as a positive, somehow. As for your "heroball" comment, Kirk has 100 more passing attempts and 3 less picks than Jimmy on the season.

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

I never tried to spin it as a positive. I said JG plays within his means and Cousins doesn't. What are you talking about?

You didn't respond to the fact that Jimmy has more INT's on the season with 100 less passing attempts.

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

Oh so now we're going back into raw stats again since you missed my last point? Okay, fair enough. I'll guide you back to this post...

If you can't see the difference between Cousins and Garoppolo then I don't know what to tell you, lol. Agree to disagree.

2 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Cousins is exactly what Snyder thought he was, which is why he tagged him 2 years in a row instead of paying him big money and invested years into him.  He can put up big numbers on a stat sheet....but those numbers don't equal wins.

He can put up stats and masquerade as a high end QB, but when crunch times comes, he doesn’t operate like he normally does. He’s the antithesis of clutch. 

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

He can put up stats and masquerade as a high end QB, but when crunch times comes, he doesn’t operate like he normally does. He’s the antithesis of clutch. 

Just a cursory glance at the numbers has him with a similar 4th quarter drop in numbers to guys like Rivers, Ryan and Stafford; all guys that have been routinely ranked higher by fans.

Why does it seem like Cousins is the only one that label is permanently pinned on?

Edited by BofaDeez54927