TNF: Steelers @ Vikings

FinSting

1 hour ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

Just a cursory glance at the numbers has him with a similar 4th quarter drop in numbers to guys like Rivers, Ryan and Stafford; all guys that have been routinely ranked higher by fans.

Why does it seem like Cousins is the only one that label is permanently pinned on?

Stafford also gets it, all the time. People always bring up his record against playoff teams or games in prime time. 

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

He can put up stats and masquerade as a high end QB, but when crunch times comes, he doesn’t operate like he normally does. He’s the antithesis of clutch. 

That's not really fair. This year alone he's put his team in a position to win 8 separate times, only for the D to collapse, or Cook to fumble or the kicker to miss. Off Cousin's play alone the Vikes should be at least 8-4, one bad game in primetime, (off a short week after losing Thielen), doesn't change that. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Stafford also gets it, all the time. People always bring up his record against playoff teams or games in prime time. 

True, but they'll almost always rate Stafford ahead of Cousins.

Cousins is boring and methodical, but he's also damn good.

Guy gets no credit but the truth is that it's going to be hard for Minny to match his production, let alone surpass it. 

1 minute ago, BofaDeez54927 said:

True, but they'll almost always rate Stafford ahead of Cousins.

Cousins is boring and methodical, but he's also damn good.

Guy gets no credit but the truth is that it's going to be hard for Minny to match his production, let alone surpass it. 

He is good. He's definitely good, and currently a lot of metrics have him TOP 3! Stats-wise. Can't argue with it. Just something to do with intangibles, it just doesn't feel like he can pull a team into the SB or something. I dunno. I'm probably being harsh, and you could do a lot worse than Cousins

9 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

So let me get this straight. Now you're comparing Kirk to a division rival QB based on one game that you think would happen? Cmon now.

The fact that you seem so hard bent on downing JG while propping Cousins when the difference between JG and Cousins is debatable to begin with should tell you something.

The game happened, and no, I'm using the whole body of work, you can do stuff with Kirk that you can't do with JG.

18 minutes ago, swoosh said:

what a clown. you can't fix claypool. missing a screw. or two. 

“The ball was knocked out of my hand, that’s why we lost so much time.”

Yes, Chase…and why was the ball knocked out of your hand..?