Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

Game really swung night one. Mwil was going to invest blue butter scum used their odd night block on him 

Town roles 

Mwil investigator 

Tk3 protector (unfortunately this went to waste and basically handed the game to mafia) 

Slappy coukd be untargetable but not on consecutive nights 

Scum had an odd night role block, an every night kill and an even nigh protect that was virtually worthless 

Just now, The Orca said:

If Slappy doesn't cheat the game was over anyways lol 

I really wasn't given a wincon in my PM, still don't know what it is 

I mean  

13 players 

3 mafia (kill, protect, roleblock)

10 town (invest, protect, commute)

No idea if the mason thing was real but seriously that looks like role madness to me lol

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

At you for voting me, i agree lol 

Ask blue what I said in discord. I wanted to vote him. There was no point when you locked in. 

I appreciate you trying to act like me though. It was a nice homage to see how much you admire me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

10 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Use my move tonight and then replace me please.

The name of the game is to catch people in lies. I did that. To say what you said in the write-up was BS. Orca did not have to say a damn thing. He chose to answer the question, he got it wrong, thus he was found out. 

I'm sorry you feel that I ruined the spirit of your game. Please replace me. Thanks for hosting. 

10 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

just my opinion, you catch people in lies from whats in thread.  Not from what's out of it

10 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I appreciate you hosting.

I'm only going to vote Pickle tomorrow if you wont replace me. I wont taint your game anymore with my talking.

I'm sure they are bitching as much as they can and frankly, I dont care. Anything said in the thread can be used to scum hunt. I didn't break a rule. He willing gave up the information. 

I really enjoyed your game. Again thanks for hosting. Great set up and theme.

10 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

you broke zero rules, why you are still alive and kicking.  I generally switch up town's wc so the PM game can't be played but I made this one last second to get something up for everyone .  My fault as a mod.  Continue as you are, I'm not mad at anyone but myself

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Fwiw, my vote was going to be you or touch no matter what and it was much more likely to be you. I didn't trust you when you called me town