Week 15: Packers @ Ravens. POSTGAME: Packers WIN 31-30, Improve to 11-3 & win the NFC North Title!

FAH1223

1 minute ago, WaitWhat said:

Zero reasons for concern. 

Never change though, Entitled Town.

Who are you?  A Bear's fan?  We are critical of our team when they can play better.  Game should have not been this close and the Defense put in a terrible performance.  Beekay is right.  

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

So I'm thoroughly tired of the Chevy commercial where they restore his wife's car.

I'm drinking the whole next game for the first time on a Sunday in ages. Who wants to **** post the main? @ThatJerkDave

I would but I am going to my friend's open mic night.  I might be back by the end of the game though.

Just now, Norm said:

You're not wrong. Maybe they thought he wouldn't be so composed.. Idk. I don't like what we did. I'm just trying to figure it out

For sure. I mean, we've seen Huntley 3x now with starter reps. He won week 11 vs the Bears, damn near brought them back last week and then was methodical and composed today. He's a viable potential starter in this league. 

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

I would but I am going to my friend's open mic night.  I might be back by the end of the game though.

Lame. Nothing in this town is ******* open either .I almost went to the golf course when I left my parents but that's still a couple mile drive from my house and that's a no go. If only the old lady wasn't working tonight I'd have went and had her get my ***

Just now, beekay414 said:

For sure. I mean, we've seen Huntley 3x now with starter reps. He won week 11 vs the Bears, damn near brought them back last week and then was methodical and composed today. He's a viable potential starter in this league. 

If he was a first round pick from 2020 the hype would be huge

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Yah I'm boycotting Chevy over that crap.  

Lol, commercial is fine, I guess. But I've seen it like 30 times today. Hell of a Xmas present though to restore an old car like that. Probably half my salary for a ******* year

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Lame. Nothing in this town is ******* open either .I almost went to the golf course when I left my parents but that's still a couple mile drive from my house and that's a no go. If only the old lady wasn't working tonight I'd have went and had her get my ***

Spoderman. Get that popped corn.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

If he was a first round pick from 2020 the hype would be huge

He's an excellent stopgap until you find a true franchise guy IMO. Just sitting back and hoping he makes mistakes when you're not forcing them is some college level bull**** coaching. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

He's an excellent stopgap until you find a true franchise guy IMO. Just sitting back and hoping he makes mistakes when you're not forcing them is some college level bull**** coaching. 

Our pass rush is *** right now, but we played ***** coverage too. Which I guess makes some sense. 

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

I like how there are posters who for some reason act like fans can't be happy with a win while simply pointing out certain aspects of the team performance not playing well.

Every team has LOLWTF moments this year. Yeah it's still the bucs vs everybody but after that...

Edited by Norm

3 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Zero reasons for concern. 

Never change though, Entitled Town.

We wouldn't be having this discussion if Rodgers doesn't overthrow Lazard....Second string quarterback Huntley with no running game outside himself and no passing game outside of Andrews.....Other than choking in Detroit, Arizona travels well and TB knows they can win in Lambeau.......