Week 14 Overreactions: The "Tyler Huntley is better than Lamar Jackson" Edition

AFlaccoSeagulls

2 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

insecure much?

No, just correcting erroneous bitterness from you and other delusional Ravens fans about the officiating yesterday.

2 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

for some it was a week 14 divisional, for some it was their SB. 

LOL

8 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

insecure much?

for some it was a week 14 divisional, for some it was their SB. 

- whine about officiating

- be presented evidence as to how the refs screwed up a no call that greatly benefit the Ravens.

- call that person who shows evidence "insecure"

LOL

Ohh, and not to mention the no call on the delay of game that gave the Ravens a win vs. the Lions.

Yeah, Baltimore fans complaining about officiating is truly hilarious.

• Like 2

Just now, mtmmike said:

I apologize

*Shrug* not your fault, my man. But I appreciate it nonetheless. 

1 minute ago, mtmmike said:

like my new avatar Nudetayne hooked my up.

It's an... orangutan, I think? Creative, I'll give you that.

1 minute ago, mtmmike said:

thanks to both of you for putting up with me.

Anytime. 😃

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

- whine about officiating

- be presented evidence as to how the refs screwed up a no call that greatly benefit the Ravens.

- call that person who shows evidence "insecure"

LOL

Ohh, and not to mention the no call on the delay of game that gave the Ravens a win vs. the Lions.

Yeah, Baltimore fans complaining about officiating is truly hilarious.

I think the general premise of the complaint is that the Ravens wouldn't have been in a position to kick an onside kick if the officiating was more accurate throughout the game. There was a phantom OPI on Bateman on and a DPI on Westry that made no sense whatsoever, if I remember correctly. 

But then again, your DEs were whipping our OTs regularly, so IDK but there probably could have been more holding calls against us. I can't say the Ravens deserved to win that game, but I think some inaccuracies helped build that big Browns lead in the first half. 

2 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

I think the general premise of the complaint is that the Ravens wouldn't have been in a position to kick an onside kick if the officiating was more accurate throughout the game. There was a phantom OPI on Bateman on and a DPI on Westry that made no sense whatsoever, if I remember correctly. 

But then again, your DEs were whipping our OTs regularly, so IDK but there probably could have been more holding calls against us. I can't say the Ravens deserved to win that game, but I think some inaccuracies helped build that big Browns lead in the first half. 

Excellent post.

3 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

To be honest I think if we really felt threatened we would have sent more blitzes.

eg like a double safety blitz when you are in a long Down in distance.