Week 15 GDT: Raiders (6-7) @ Browns (7-6)

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddduuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssss
    • The logo-less, weird color schemed team of Cleveland

Zay so slick with it. He knows he suck, so he go to carr house every day and set up offseason camps with players. Be the greatest teammate in the building so he can stay on the team. I cant see no other reason he should had been the 4th wr instead of a young guy with some potential at least. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Zay so slick with it. He knows he suck, so he go to carr house every day and set up offseason camps with players. Be the greatest teammate in the building so he can stay on the team. I cant see no other reason he should had been the 4th wr instead of a young guy with some potential at least. 

His brother defends him like he’s randy moss.

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

I'm going to actually be a little bit surprised if Carr doesn't just flat out demand a trade as soon as the season ends. 

This circus troupe of an offense we have is beyond comical. 

If we're planning on moving on from him, I hope we do trade him. Get at least something and he is a viable starting QB in the league. This season has just been so, so strange. That doesn't help him