GDT: Titans at Steelers

titans0021

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I mean there are worst games than ours. 

Teams lose every week. And it's not like the Steelers are just bottom feeders. 

We should have won tho. 

Yeah, it all comes down to how easily winnable today was. If we just feed the backs the entire second half, chew clock and force the Steelers to actually sustain drives, it’s a relatively simple win.

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I mean there are worst games than ours. 

Teams lose every week. And it's not like the Steelers are just bottom feeders. 

We should have won tho. 

Watching the first half alone. Even with the offense we were fielding. I said at half, there is no way we lose to this team, we are better then them. We controlled things very well in the first half. 

I thought our defense was playing so well that we would start to make them make mistakes. 

Then we were the ones who wanted to make mistakes. 

With the whole offense basically gone. In a game like this, especially being up, we should have been playing ultra conservative. We just needed to walk out with a win. 

Kern usually comes through with clutch punts in games like this and he just hasn't been doing that. 

We gotta clean this up. I wonder how much of this AJ could heal. 

This just hit me. No one wants To fire Robinson. I don’t want to fire Robinson. But if you were to look at his five biggest investments in outside additions since we made the AFC championship game, I think they’d be Julio Jones, Jadaveon Clowney, Isaiah Wilson, Bud Dupree, Vic Beasley and Caleb Farley. Which is…umm…suboptimal.

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It is obviously just beating a dead horse at this point, but it’s still so weird to me that Robinson looked at our TE usage under Vrabel and decided that this was an acceptable group.

I think this is the number one biggest problem with our offense. Solid TEs would change the dynamic and the weakness of our offensive line so much. 

20 20 is hindsight. It would not have been sexy, but taking those draft picks we spent on Julio and using them on a TE would have suited our offense so much better. Julio even healthy seems like an odd fit in our offense. 

Speedy wr, Big boy TE

Offseason needs. 

4 hours ago, titans0021 said:

This just hit me. No one wants To fire Robinson. I don’t want to fire Robinson. But if you were to look at his five biggest investments in outside additions since we made the AFC championship game, I think they’d be Julio Jones, Jadaveon Clowney, Isaiah Wilson, Bud Dupree, Vic Beasley and Caleb Farley. Which is…umm…suboptimal.

The thing is, outside of Beasley and Wilson, I don’t think any of them were “bad” moves. They all made perfect sense at the time. Julio trade and Clowney’s signing were thought to be the moves to push us to the next tier of legit SB contenders. Bud, while maybe overpaid, was a guy who not only would help with our pass rush individually but help the pass rush around him(which he has, albeit again, probably overpaid). Farley was a risk injury wise but we all knew he had top 10 talent. It worked with Big Jeff, so I get going to that well again. It just hasn’t worked out, so far.

Now Beasley and Wilson…those decisions were just inexcusable. Have no idea what JRob was thinking there.

12 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea AJ definitely isn’t playing. Absolute no way in hell. Julio either. It’ll be exciting to watch Bosa destroy Quessenberry and the likes of NWI, Rogers, McMath, and Fitzpatrick out there. Then our current best weapon is hobbled with an ankle injury. Awesome 

I'll bet you any amount of money AJ plays thursday.. got great inside information on that...

Edited by Airness McNairness

wow.... its like some people around here never wanted Julio and saw these problems with him coming... we'll be fine tho.. just get healthy for the playoffs... Julio is and has been a WASH cause he washed up.. he and saffold need to hang em up after the year.. their bodies are failing them. they both legit cant even finish games..its about that time for them..

Edited by Airness McNairness

7 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

I think this is the number one biggest problem with our offense. Solid TEs would change the dynamic and the weakness of our offensive line so much. 

20 20 is hindsight. It would not have been sexy, but taking those draft picks we spent on Julio and using them on a TE would have suited our offense so much better. Julio even healthy seems like an odd fit in our offense. 

Speedy wr, Big boy TE

Offseason needs. 

You forgot G & RT 😮💨 desperately 

45 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

wow.... its like some people around here never wanted Julio and saw these problems with him coming... we'll be fine tho.. just get healthy for the playoffs... Julio is and has been a WASH cause he washed up.. he and saffold need to hang em up after the year.. their bodies are failing them. they both legit cant even finish games..its about that time for them..

You know it’s funny you only come out when things go wrong.