Week 16: Browns @ Packers on Christmas Day - POSTGAME: Packers WIN 24-22! Improve to 12-3!

FAH1223

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Wow, I have not paid attention at all this week. That is phenomenal news. Still gonna freak the hell out about Garrett.

Yea but bad groins are no joke. He couldn't practice all week and basically willed himself to play today. One wrong move out there and he might not last.

29 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I think you're thinking of someone else.

The pro Rodgers crew in that thread was of the opinion that Mike McCarthy was viewed so poorly around the league that he couldn't get another job despite that he was getting paid his full salary by the Packers and would be working for free. These same people spent all of last year gloating about the Cowboys lack of success despite them having a backup QB, and the unit that was struggling being the Defense.

Both were cited regularly as examples that McCarthy was a horrendous coach who was carried his entire career by Rodgers. It's been crickets on that count all year. 

I’m really not . There were some really great takes there . 

36 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I think you're thinking of someone else.

The pro Rodgers crew in that thread was of the opinion that Mike McCarthy was viewed so poorly around the league that he couldn't get another job despite that he was getting paid his full salary by the Packers and would be working for free. These same people spent all of last year gloating about the Cowboys lack of success despite them having a backup QB, and the unit that was struggling being the Defense.

Both were cited regularly as examples that McCarthy was a horrendous coach who was carried his entire career by Rodgers. It's been crickets on that count all year. 

People have complained about MM all year, including people who aren't GB fans

Just now, Norm said:

People have complained about MM all year, including people who aren't GB fans

The MM is apart of the ‘depreciation’ thread but certainly wasn’t the main topic of all of it. 

im not getting into it with anyone over it anymore. It ain’t hard to find if anyone wants to go back . 

Just now, Rainmaker90 said:

The MM is apart of the ‘depreciation’ thread but certainly wasn’t the main topic of all of it. 

im not getting into it with anyone over it anymore. It ain’t hard to find if anyone wants to go back . 

I'm just saying it hasn't been crickets in regards to MM this year, nothing to do with past opinions on him before that. 

They literally went hard on him on national media multiple times