Week 16 GDT - Tennessee Titans vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, mw2noobbuster said:

God Kyle is such a ***** man. I'm sorry but it's true. 

His QB just threw a redzone INT, had another pass almost intercepted, and fumbled a ball on the first hit he took all night

Go into the break and recalibrate. Far more likely to make a mistake then get 60 yards in a minute the way he's playing at the moment

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

He can, but I want a true burner. Aiyuk knows how to run the route effectively to get open...I want someone that puts them back on their heels. A younger Benjamin. Give me that 4.32 guy in a straight line lol 

I'm sure with Lance at QB they will make a move like that. I mean Sherfield has very good speed and that's why he was so good in camp with Lance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John232 said:

We’re kind of full of **** as fans with what we think he should be doing. That said, I’m still pissed at what I just watched

My "are you smarter than" picks speak for themselves, good sir. I'm an NFL scout / GM who just hasn't been given the chance! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dub_City30 said:

With the defense playing like it is we just need Jimmy G to calm down and get it going the game should be ours.  But this feels like its going to be a close game while we all have panic attacks the whole way through lol. 

The problem is is I'm trying to remember when Jimmy played this bad and came out better in the 2nd. I hate when Bad Jimmy shows up because it's ugly. 

Just now, Meow said:

The problem is is I'm trying to remember when Jimmy played this bad and came out better in the 2nd. I hate when Bad Jimmy shows up because it's ugly. 

I'm just hoping for the best my friend but I know what you mean I just want to get the 5th seed and this game has to be a win.