Week 16: Rams (9-4) at VIKINGS (7-7)

swede700

8 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I wouldn’t be upset, but this game was lost by the players, imo. 

Every game has been a one score game, save one or two. It isn’t the bug, it’s the feature. Zimmer has the firepower to dominate. He chooses to bring pillows to gunfights. 

Edited by wcblack34
Fat finger grammatical error
  • Like 2

Just now, wcblack34 said:

Every game has been a one score game, save one or too. It isn’t the bug, it’s the feature. Zimmer has the firepower to dominate. He chooses to bring pillows to gunfights. 

Like I said, I wouldn’t be upset. I just wouldn’t use this game as the catalyst if I had to pick one. There have been way more egregious losses stemming from coaching this season. 

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

Like I said, I wouldn’t be upset. I just wouldn’t use this game as the catalyst if I had to pick one. There have been way more egregious losses stemming from coaching this season. 

No he is saying fire him over one game. So I'm not sure why keep him, especially with the rule change around interviews.

Just now, JDBrocks said:

I’m not arguing for Zimmer to keep his job anymore, I’m really not. I’m just not blaming this particular loss on him.

Dallas, Detroit, Baltimore are all fireable games.

Oh yes. He should have been gone after Detroit. 

And I’m not saying this game should be the catalyst. It’s just that we gain nothing by keeping him for the remainder of the season 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

I just want an aggressive offense and coaching. It might not work, but we know this isn't. 

Yep. We have two of the most electric players in the NFL, an improving offensive line, and a QB who can get the ball to them. It’s an offense driven league. Time to get with the times and see where we stand. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

This team needs to find new leadership, a new voice in the locker room. 

I honestly want to see what this roster could do with different coaching. What kind of effect would a different approach have? 

Not just in that locker room but the decision makers in the front office. 

• Like 1