Raiders S Johnathan Abram out for season with shoulder injury

RaidersAreOne

46 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ixsku5bqtcnklbpsjl

Man that contract sucks, not to mention we moved money around to make it even ****tier now haha. I was suuuuuch a fan of the signing but damn has he stunk it up as a Raider.

this is what pisses me off, we moved money around to make his contract worse. Hes immovable unless you eat a ton of money. By far my least favorite player on the team. 

32 minutes ago, Geezy said:

this is what pisses me off, we moved money around to make his contract worse. Hes immovable unless you eat a ton of money. By far my least favorite player on the team. 

Still not sure why we continued to restructure him, Nassib, and Kwiatkowski. I would be so happy to cut those three and move on with no cap hit next year. Instead we have to take sizeable dead cap hits just to move on. Dreadful cap management IMO 

5 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Abram will never survive playing linebacker full time unless he puts on some serious weight. How fast he plays and the way he tackles his body can sustain that. 

Agreed. And again with a shoulder injury. Those things suck. Once you dislocate it, it keeps happening as evident here.