LA Rams: General Thread

MDY10

On 11/12/2022 at 9:06 PM, MDY10 said:

Looks like Odell has narrowed down his teams and La isn’t one of them. San Fran is though. Would just add be salt to the wound on this horrible season 

SF can't handle the weapons they have now. OBJ to SF is not a thing I take seriously as a niner fan

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

That said, I keep thinking OBJ might want to actually come back now that Kupp is done. He’s going to get all the targets Kupp gets. Who wouldn’t want that? We will be Contenders in the coming years so why not? If he doesn’t sign in La, I truly think he stays away from SF out of respect to the Rams and Mcvay. 

As weird as it is, I see us having a better chance at landing him now than we did a week ago. 

He has always loved LA but with Kupp going down, there are a bunch of targets open and the FO is probably desperate enough to throw a bag at him (whatever we can afford), where I don't think they were willing to before. 

22 minutes ago, JonStark said:

As weird as it is, I see us having a better chance at landing him now than we did a week ago. 

He has always loved LA but with Kupp going down, there are a bunch of targets open and the FO is probably desperate enough to throw a bag at him (whatever we can afford), where I don't think they were willing to before. 

My thoughts exactly. He’d be a true WR1. We shall see I guess. After meeting him and sitting next to his mom at the ravens game last year, I’ve become a massive fan. Would kill me to see him pick another team. 

I would be very surprised if OBJ came back this season with the RAms.

Even if he's the wr 1, there's nothing to play with an awful OL, Stafford hurt etc...

Let him play for another team and bring him back next year. 

I would like to test MCcutcheon instead of bringing back OBJ. 

5 hours ago, Flounch said:

I would be very surprised if OBJ came back this season with the RAms.

Even if he's the wr 1, there's nothing to play with an awful OL, Stafford hurt etc...

Let him play for another team and bring him back next year. 

I would like to test MCcutcheon instead of bringing back OBJ. 

Money talks. If we are desperate enough (and can make it work), we may be willing to outbid everyone else. 

1 hour ago, Flounch said:

The team window is when Donald will retire...

That’s not accurate at all. Regardless, he’s there as long as Mcvay is there. The window is 3 years. There’s a reason the contracts of the core players have been structured the way they were

On 11/17/2022 at 6:45 AM, BStanRamFan said:

I truly mean this...I want to see what Bryce Perkins can do. Give him the rest of the season as an audition. He could be a Justin Fields/ Lamar Jackson type QB and possible trade chip come draft time.

We have nothing to lose. Let him start the remainder of the season.

Perkins has nowhere near the talent of either of those guys. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

and now allen and edwards are out. two open spots on the 53 and mcvay does not sign any street fa or someone from another pratice squad. great.

so kolonne and arcuri will be moved up. again - great.

Yes i don't know what he's thinking...

And it looks like he will let Stafford play behind this line....