Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Aside from me not being scum, the sad thing is this has MWil and @Forge as a big brain Day 1 play with us being scum together so much, probably after I spend the better half of D1 convincing him not to kill @theuntouchable until at least Day 3, wherein when I am dead by Day 3 because Touch caught me or killed me in some capacity, Forge pounds his chest in scum chat and says "I told you so".

Sounds about right 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Whicker is right in that BCB has the most questionable vote on Venom, but Wolf has the weirdest and most unnatural thread entrance and vote timing, voting just before the deadline. This looks like a "just in case someone flips their vote" vote based upon where things were at the time. Granted, he COULD be voting to "save himself" in case myself, Josh, SwAg, or BCB flipped to him for the tie since it was 4-2 at the time.

Oh someone else thought this too. That’s good news.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

From what I remember of Wolf, I think you’re giving too much credit here. 

That’s a 50/50 statement isn’t it? I mean, if he’s in a discord he could be getting advice especially having been gone so long. I’m consistently idiotic in what I do regardless of my alignment. That doesn’t change. I’m saying let’s not discount habits just because. If it were literally anyone else, it would be seen as an inherently scummy move and I’m treating it as such personally.

36 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Aside from me not being scum, the sad thing is this has MWil and @Forge as a big brain Day 1 play with us being scum together so much, probably after I spend the better half of D1 convincing him not to kill @theuntouchable until at least Day 3, wherein when I am dead by Day 3 because Touch caught me or killed me in some capacity, Forge pounds his chest in scum chat and says "I told you so".

Sounds about right 

You forgot my last big brain Night 3 play where I get @Forge to recruit you instead of kill you, which means:

1. I get the last laugh

2. You go through the stages of grief where you've played a great Town game, verbally abuse us, and then I remind you that you get the "lol clear" and it beats the alternative where I allow Forge to kill you.

3. Forge begrudgingly accepts and bemoans the fact that he couldn't kill you instead.

• Like 2