How are those Rookies Doing? Mid-Season Edition

Chiefer

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He'll be more than a solid player. The mistakes were costly, but the Rams could have overcome them. They couldn't overcome everything that happened today.

He might. But they didn't, so they were certainly very costly in the outcome of the game.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Oversimplification.

Fumbling at the 1 yard line, and dropping a key 3rd down are very costly plays. That is all that needs to be said. Were there other costly plays..Yes. However doesn't change that fact that Kupp's were very costly plays.

Just now, tyler735 said:

Fumbling at the 1 yard line, and dropping a key 3rd down are very costly plays. That is all that needs to be said. Were there other costly plays..Yes. However doesn't change that fact that Kupp's were very costly plays.

Tyler, I'm not going to continue to go in circles with you. I'm not putting a loss on one player.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Tyler, I'm not going to continue to go in circles with you. I'm not putting a loss on one player.

Cool I hope we don't have to either. He made costly mistakes today. Did fumbling at the 1 prevent them from scoring points they likely would have otherwise scored that drive? Yes. Did dropping a catchable ball on 3rd down stall their drive? Yes. Was he the only reason they lost? No. Did I ever say the loss is solely on one player? No. Did he have a significant negative impact with his mistakes? Yes. 

23 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yep. But he'll be fine. Kid is still getting open and putting himself in position to make plays. Rookie mistakes are rookie mistakes. A guy who was arguably the most sure-handed player in the draft didn't suddenly forget how to catch the ball. The drops are a temporary issue.

I hope so, he's a good player, some players just don't have that clutch factor though... Speaking of rookies being clutch, Kamara came up huge and essentialy won us the game, again. Kamara just has that clutch gene.

Just now, GamedayGuru said:

I hope so, he's a good player, some players just don't have that clutch factor though... Speaking of rookies being clutch, Kamara came up huge and essentialy won us the game, again. Kamara just has that clutch gene.

Kamara nearly bobbled that ball right into the defender's hands. But yea, the "clutch" gene. The gene that Joe Flacco didn't have, developed, and then lost. It's right there with the "it" factor. xD

Just now, GamedayGuru said:

Btw, are u ever gonna put up ur top 15 rookies? U disagreed with the one that was posted so I wanted to see yours. 

No, I'm not. Because I don't watch every game all 32 teams play. I prefer not to talk out of my arse by pretending to be an expert on every team.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Kamara nearly bobbled that ball right into the defender's hands. But yea, the "clutch" gene. The gene that Joe Flacco didn't have, developed, and then lost. It's right there with the "it" factor. xD

the catch he bobbled but caught and then broke a tackle for a TD? Yes, that is clutch lol, idk ur definition, someone who wasn't clutch would have dropped the bobble... All players drop passes, not all players make that catch tho, I don't see ur point... Literally what u just said even reasured him as being clutch, so thanks for confirming my point. 

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Would u mind giving me ur defintion of clutch?

Every game Kamara has either gotten us a key 1st down, TD, or 2pt conversion to win the game, EVERY GAME. Being clutch EVERY game, like he did today. 

Archived