How are those Rookies Doing? Mid-Season Edition

Chiefer

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Let me know when he becomes a key contributor on the NFL's #1 offense. B|

How can you consider him a key contributor when your RB almost has more yards than him in the passing game, also don't worry, after the next 2 weeks the Rams won't be the #1 offense anymore so that won't be worth discussing ;)

Just now, Raves said:

How can you consider him a key contributor when your RB almost has more yards than him in the passing game, also don't worry, after the next 2 weeks the Rams won't be the #1 offense anymore so that won't be worth discussing ;)

Well, the Rams do have to face a really tough defense this week, but the good news is that they play the Saints after that. Did I say key contributor? I actually meant the next Jerry Rice. ;)

Just now, jrry32 said:

Well, the Rams do have to face a really tough defense this week, but the good news is that they play the Saints after that. Did I say key contributor? I actually meant the next Jerry Rice. ;)

I can't wait for Jerry Rice vs Deion Sanders in two weeks.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Damn, we only have the next Marshall Faulk and Deion Sanders. ;)

Just now, Raves said:

Damn, we only have the next Marshall Faulk and Deion Sanders. ;)

Don't forget the next Joe Thomas. But the good news for the Rams is that we have the next Tom Brady, Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, Shannon Sharpe, and Von Miller, so we're gucci. xD

Just now, jrry32 said:

Will Deion be playing the slot? Otherwise, it'll be Deion Sanders vs. Isaac Bruce (assuming that he covers Woods).

Well we all know Deion just sticks to one side of the field, so I'm assuming you're going to put Bruce and Rice on the other side so they only have to face Scrabble instead of Deion.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Don't forget the next Joe Thomas. But the good news for the Rams is that we have the next Tom Brady, Jerry Rice, Walter Payton, Shannon Sharpe, and Von Miller, so we're gucci. xD

Well who needs the next Tom Brady when we have Drew Brees, Reggie White, Marshall Faulk, Deion Sanders, TO(without the attitude), Troy Polamalu, Jon Ogden, and Ed Reed?

Archived