How are those Rookies Doing? Mid-Season Edition

Chiefer

4 minutes ago, GamedayGuru said:

the catch he bobbled but caught and then broke a tackle for a TD? Yes, that is clutch lol, idk ur definition, someone who wasn't clutch would have dropped the bobble... All players drop passes, not all players make that catch tho, I don't see ur point... Literally what u just said even reasured him as being clutch, so thanks for confirming my point. 

He is making the argument, that if you accept the "clutch" argument as applied to Kamara, you accept the clutch argument applied to Flacco, and usually, very few wants to do that because it means you recognize Flaccos achievements.

1 minute ago, Jlowe22 said:

Kamara very well could have a case for top 5 by the end of the season.  Saints really do have two top 5 caliber rookies, hard as that is to believe.

He keeps having game after game with 100+ yards and a TD, if he keeps this up its a no brainer. 

Just now, GamedayGuru said:

Someone told me he's on pace for 1600+ yards from scrimmage and 11+ TD's. IDK how this compares to other rookies tho. 

Very favorably, considering Hunt has been having some down games, and Fournette has missed a couple.  Watson is hurt, so you very well could see OROTY and DROTY on the same team.

Just now, GamedayGuru said:

awesome. 

I think Hunt is on pace for better, but I'm not sure how he'll finish with the Chiefs hitting rock bottom.  

Fournette's got a great chance though, because no one else on their team can do anything.

I may be forgetting a rookie.

12 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Kamara very well could have a case for top 5 by the end of the season.  Saints really do have two top 5 caliber rookies, hard as that is to believe.

This is correct. At this point both Lattimore and Kamara have to be in the conversation.

1 minute ago, Jlowe22 said:

I think Hunt is on pace for better, but I'm not sure how he'll finish with the Chiefs hitting rock bottom.  

Fournette's got a great chance though, because no one else on their team can do anything.

I may be forgetting a rookie.

I think Hunt will win the award, and deservedly so, regardless, Kamara has been nothing short of phenomenal. Thing is Kamara shares the backfield with Ingram who is playing at a pro bowl level, Hunt doesn't. Hunt will win the award  because he'll out produce Kamara on touches.  

1 minute ago, GamedayGuru said:

I think Hunt will win the award, and deservedly so, regardless, Kamara has been nothing short of phenomenal. Thing is Kamara shares the backfield with Ingram who is playing at a pro bowl level, Hunt doesn't. Hunt will win the award  because he'll out produce Kamara on touches.  

Hunt deserves it for sure, but if Kamara keeps going 100 and 1 like we've said, and Hunt doesn't keep up, things might look different later.

2 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Hunt deserves it for sure, but if Kamara keeps going 100 and 1 like we've said, and Hunt doesn't keep up, things might look different later.

Absolutely, I'm looking forward to seeing how it finishes. I actually see a lot of similarities in the 2 of them. 

Archived