How are those Rookies Doing? Mid-Season Edition

Chiefer

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Well who needs the next Tom Brady when we have Drew Brees, Reggie White, Marshall Faulk, Deion Sanders, TO(without the attitude), Troy Polamalu, Jon Ogden, and Ed Reed?

You do. Drew's only got one ring. Y'all are screwed. ;)

Just now, jrry32 said:

You do. Drew's only got one ring. Y'all are screwed. ;)

That's cuz he has the best supporting cast obv.  I mean Brady has has Bill, and we all see how Bill makes everyone look good, I mean he got a 2nd for Jimmy G, and made Matt Cassell a very rich man, basically stealing money from other teams there.

Just now, Raves said:

That's cuz he has the best supporting cast obv.  I mean Brady has has Bill, and we all see how Bill makes everyone look good, I mean he got a 2nd for Jimmy G, and made Matt Cassell a very rich man, basically stealing money from other teams there.

Well, I can't dispute that. You win.

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Well according to Jrry, they've also got the next bill Belichick, so we might actually be screwed.

16 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Difference is that I'm not hyping up the Rams rookies as the best in the class. Lattimore deserves to be in the top 5. The other two do not. And I liked both Ramzcyk and Kamara. Ramzcyk should have been a top 10 pick in my book.

Would u mind putting up ur top 15 rookie list?

Another week and Alvin Kamara continues to show he's a top 5 rookie, and an integral part of the Saints offense. 117 yards of offense and a huge touchdown (and 2 pt conversion) to tie the game and send it to OT.

After today he's on pace for 1,451 yards rushing/receiving, and 11 touchdowns.

18 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Another week and Alvin Kamara continues to show he's a top 5 rookie, and an integral part of the Saints offense. 117 yards of offense and a huge touchdown (and 2 pt conversion) to tie the game and send it to OT.

After today he's on pace for 1,451 yards rushing/receiving, and 11 touchdowns.

AND KAMARA SAVES THE DAY FOR THE SAINTS!!!!! juggling catch then trucks a defender for a TD, then a 2pt conversion to send to OT!!!

6 minutes ago, GamedayGuru said:

That was rough when Kupp fumbled that ball on the 1 yard line, all the momentum changed and the Vikes took over.  Felt bad for the rookie, hope he keeps his head up, he's a good player. 

Yeah Kupp also had a key drop after that to kill a drive for Rams as well. Rough day for the rookie in a big game.

3 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Yeah Kupp also had a key drop after that to kill a drive for Rams as well. Rough day for the rookie in a big game.

Yep. But he'll be fine. Kid is still getting open and putting himself in position to make plays. Rookie mistakes are rookie mistakes. A guy who was arguably the most sure-handed player in the draft didn't suddenly forget how to catch the ball. The drops are a temporary issue.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Yep. But he'll be fine. Kid is still getting open and putting himself in position to make plays. Rookie mistakes are rookie mistakes. A guy who was arguably the most sure-handed player in the draft didn't suddenly forget how to catch the ball. The drops are a temporary issue.

Yeah I'm sure he will be a solid player going forward just some costly mistakes today.

Just now, tyler735 said:

Yeah I'm sure he will be a solid player going forward just some costly mistakes today.

He'll be more than a solid player. The mistakes were costly, but the Rams could have overcome them. They couldn't overcome everything that happened today.

Archived