Josh Gordon is back

sdrawkcab321

2 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

What choice of hot sauce are you taking

Interesting......I'm a big fan of Tabasco by default......I am a fan of Siracha....

But with the Chipotle joint (which the Go to is Cilantro/lime rice, half and half pinto and black beans, half and half chicken and steak, Fajita Veggies, double hit of the Hot Sauce, Pico de gallo, sour cream, guac and lettuce).....I prefer to hit it with a squeeze of lemon wedge and pour a little of that salad dressing they make vs more hot sauce....Their House blend is good to go.....

random question.....what's your go to Burrito IF you eat at chipotle? And you to LetsGo?

12 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Interesting......I'm a big fan of Tabasco by default......I am a fan of Siracha....

But with the Chipotle joint (which the Go to is Cilantro/lime rice, half and half pinto and black beans, half and half chicken and steak, Fajita Veggies, double hit of the Hot Sauce, Pico de gallo, sour cream, guac and lettuce).....I prefer to hit it with a squeeze of lemon wedge and pour a little of that salad dressing they make vs more hot sauce....Their House blend is good to go.....

random question.....what's your go to Burrito IF you eat at chipotle? And you to LetsGo?

53 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

As a Mod:

Let's keep this about football, guys.

7 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Gotta hit that double steak with the pico and about me peppers not a big sour cream guy, and as for hot sauce it is all about 

cholulu-450x450-kalynskitchen.jpg

My in-laws have retired to Mexico (my wife wants to as well) and I've brought back TONS of different hot sauces.  This was a great one.  Less than 100 yards to the ocean.

You all really gotta start showing me some respect around here 

Just read the Si article 

“Obviously these motherf------ are going to lock me up, if they want to,” Gordon says. “If you’re not paying child support, you’re going to jail. I’m not down for that s---, so let’s figure out how to keep myself sober.”

What have I been saying since the beginning!!!

Having to pay child support will change everything about a man

aint nobody trying to go to jail. In America you can be famous and get away with drugs

you cannot be famous and get away with not paying child support you just can’t  they will come and get your *** 

His daughter was the best thing that’s ever happened to him. Not no manager not no epiphany not Hue Jackson

it was the mfering system! 

The system is going to get that man back to prominence 

Archived