Josh Gordon is back

sdrawkcab321

12 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think the point that an alcoholic shouldn't be spending time in a bar a couple weeks out of rehab is still pretty valid.

I don't expect him to just sit at home, but there's other stuff to do than go to nightclubs.

He was eating after a workout. Leave it to MKC/TMZ to turn a late dinner into drama.

On 11/1/2017 at 6:50 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You're aware DeValve's an actual person, right? 

Why would he let some stranger into his home to live with he and his wife?

because it would mean a extra 50 million to me if i can keep him clean

15 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

He is a seriously smart dude. If he was drinking he wouldn’t of posted on Snapchat. The fact that he was posting on Snapchat tells me that he wasn’t doing anything to worry about

Seriously smart? Far from it...

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A person can be both intelligent and an addict, they aren't mutually exclusive.

It’s not about him being an addict it’s the stuff around it that proves he is not seriously smart.

What has he done  throughout is Brown’s career that shows he is seriously smart like failing to turn in a so called  prescription to the nfl office, knowing the details to his suspensions, and etc. 

dude does or had a problem. Hopefully he has gotten it under control But when it comes to describing characteristics of Josh Gordon, smart,  intelligent, or whatever isn’t used or shouldn’t be used. 

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It’s not about him being an addict it’s the stuff around it that proves he is not seriously smart.

What has he done  throughout is Brown’s career that shows he is seriously smart like failing to turn in a so called  prescription to the nfl office, knowing the details to his suspensions, and etc. 

dude does or had a problem. Hopefully he has gotten it under control But when it comes to describing characteristics of Josh Gordon, smart,  intelligent, or whatever isn’t used or shouldn’t be used. 

Well he admitted he was an addict and those are signs (his lies) of an addict. Obviously the testing system is a joke or Gordon is lying about drinking/drugs before each game because he was supposed to be tested 4 times a month. Something doesn't add up. Gordon's word means very little so it's hard to know what is the truth, he may even be lying about using when he said he was.

22 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Don't ever change buno.

Or inform yourself about addiction, that ish will blow your mind.

33 minutes ago, buno67 said:

you clearly have no idea how addiction works

13 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Speculation was Town Hall. Hipster gastropub featuring "clean, non-GM" food. Also serves alcohol, but most do.

Sounds great, I love gastropubs.

Can't imagine why he wouldn't.

If he were at a bar or nightclub I'd get it, but a restaurant that serves booze is pretty unavoidable.  If he went to Chipoltle would the same things be said?

Archived