Josh Gordon is back

sdrawkcab321

8 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I am speaking about raw gifting rather than actualised talent and both Julio and Calvin have put a lot more effort into their physical conditioning than dear Josh. 

I think Josh has the best functional speed i have seen since Randy and I would only put tyre hill ahead of him in that regard. 

Josh is also excellent at leaping, catching along with amazing size and exceptional fluidity in his movements. 

he also tracks the ball in the air extremely well. 

If Josh reforms his character to not only sobriety but also great work ethic, all will be revealed in terms of how talented he is. 

I would maybe give you Jones in the arguement but not Calvin Johnson. Dude was a #2 overall pick as a WR who played in a wing T option offense. If that doesn’t scream raw gifted talent, i don’t know what does than. All the things you used to describe him can be said about Johnson. Gordon could of had a career just like a Johnson, prolly better because they are on the same level in god given talent but Johnson actually had a legit QB throwing the ball to him. 

Gordon's physical gifts and 40 times don't surpise or excite me.  What would surprise and excite me is if he actually stays clean.  Until then, he's just a ticking time bomb waiting to dissapoint Browns fans again by getting suspended. The guys a bum until he proves me wrong and that means at "least" playing a full season without being suspended or having to go to back to rehab. That's just my honest opinion about the whole Josh Gordon situation. 

Peace!!!

2 hours ago, cortes02 said:

Gordon's physical gifts and 40 times don't surpise or excite me.  What would surprise and excite me is if he actually stays clean.  Until then, he's just a ticking time bomb waiting to dissapoint Browns fans again by getting suspended. The guys a bum until he proves me wrong and that means at "least" playing a full season without being suspended or having to go to back to rehab. That's just my honest opinion about the whole Josh Gordon situation. 

Peace!!!

Be sure and remember to not enjoy anything he does on the field for the next 14 months.

Greatest talent since Jim Brown, and you're gonna let some misplaced grudge keep you from appreciating it until an arbitrary amount of time has passed? 

Suit yourself. One important point to consider though...

264.jpg

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

Be sure and remember to not enjoy anything he does on the field for the next 14 months.

Greatest talent since Jim Brown, and you're gonna let some misplaced grudge keep you from appreciating it until an arbitrary amount of time has passed? 

Suit yourself. One important point to consider though...

264.jpg

Yeah it sucks when you are in a relationship (personal or professional) with someone you can't trust but c'mon, we ain't gonna do any better. Enjoy it while we can and if it blows up we'll still have the memories that we can recall fondly while we move on with a lesser version in the future.

33 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

If we play 500 with josh and coleman in the line up due you not draft a qb?

not necessarily. remember we went 9-7 with Hoyer and Manziel at the Helm. I would love for Kizer to look like a future franchise QB the last half of the season for us, it's not like this class looks like world beaters at the QB position. At any rate, I'd still draft another QB, even if Kizer looks the part. I'd take one a little bit later, and I'd send Kessler packing for sure, and maybe Hogan, and grab a vet QB in the offseason.

9 minutes ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

not necessarily. remember we went 9-7 with Hoyer and Manziel at the Helm. I would love for Kizer to look like a future franchise QB the last half of the season for us, it's not like this class looks like world beaters at the QB position. At any rate, I'd still draft another QB, even if Kizer looks the part. I'd take one a little bit later, and I'd send Kessler packing for sure, and maybe Hogan, and grab a vet QB in the offseason.

Excellent point maybe you wind up with two qbs besides barkley may drop to are second pick  whow what a war room discusion that would be coleman saying fitzpatrick and hue saying barkley

Archived