Josh Gordon is back

sdrawkcab321

6 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

My in-laws have retired to Mexico (my wife wants to as well) and I've brought back TONS of different hot sauces.  This was a great one.  Less than 100 yards to the ocean.

I get my Tabasco imported too.

#blessyourheart

Do you guys think the Browns will ease Gordon into the game or do you think they'll just start him from the get go and play him as much as he can?  I understand that our WR core is garbage but I would like to think that they would ease him in instead of just throwing him into the fire.

Peace!!!

2 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

Do you guys think the Browns will ease Gordon into the game or do you think they'll just start him from the get go and play him as much as he can?

Hue said that he was going to play him as much as Gordon could tolerate.

Just saw that Gordon is no only going to play and play a lot, but he is going to be a starter this week.

I can't decide if he has showed that well to be so ready so quickly or if that just continues to show how pathetic our WRs really are right now.

Focusing on Gordon on offense could really hurt the team. It did on '13 when we were winning, we did better without him. 

TBH I would target him 8 times max, let the open man get the ball. The fear of Gordon could be the greatest contribution he has to offer at this point. 

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Focusing on Gordon on offense could really hurt the team.

Can we do something besides "lose" to make it worse? Right now who else should we focus on? Higgins? Louis? Britt? Kizer? Crowell?

It did on '13 when we were winning, we did better without him. 

If we were 7-4, I'd believe you.

TBH I would target him 8 times max, let the open man get the ball. The fear of Gordon could be the greatest contribution he has to offer at this point. 

At this point sign me up for drawing routes and plays in the dirt and hoping for the best. This is beyond embarrassing. 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Can we do something besides "lose" to make it worse? Right now who else should we focus on? Higgins? Louis? Britt? Kizer? Crowell?

If we were 7-4, I'd believe you.

At this point sign me up for drawing routes and plays in the dirt and hoping for the best. This is beyond embarrassing. 

i am suggesting that JG is probably not our football messiah. It is concerning how hard Hue is fanboi'ing him. 

i am suggesting that JG is probably not our football messiah. It is concerning how hard Hue is fanboi'ing him. 

Gotcha. Yeah he's definitely not a cure all, but starting him and targeting him a lot won't break my heart either. Also I officially made up my mind after the Bengals game that I want Hue gone.

Archived