Week 17 SNF Vikings @ Packers: Postgame - Packers WIN 37-10, CLINCH #1 seed!

FAH1223

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Dalvin Cook:

9 carries for 13 yards
3 receptions for 0 yards

I dont know if Cook wasnt right last night or if it was the "Mannion factor" - but those are some pretty astounding stats.

Nice job by Packers, but the loss of Cousins killed the Vikings .. they were completely limited with Mannion back there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Rodgers want: 4000 yards and the MVP. It has nothing to do with Love. Love has not demonstrated he's ready for prime time. If they can work the financials out, Green Bay wants Rodgers back in a heartbeat. 

That may be true, but what he and the Packers want even more is a trip to the Super Bowl and bringing home the Lombardi.

I'm not sure sitting out week 17 because you have led your team to the best record in football and the #1 seed hurts his chances at all of winning the MVP, in fact I believe it enhances them.

Players only develop and demonstrate when given opportunities. This is the perfect setting to safely get those opportunities and benefit the team. Aaron hasn't practiced in weeks. If I were in charge my message would be hit it hard in meeting and take the time to heal and get ready to roll through the playoffs.

Edited by BAM

4 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Nice job by Packers, but the loss of Cousins killed the Vikings .. they were completely limited with Mannion back there.

Saw an interesting snippet of Zimmer's postgame....he was asked if he wanted to see more of Mond next week...

Not really.

Why not really?

I see him every day.

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Saw an interesting snippet of Zimmer's postgame....he was asked if he wanted to see more of Mond next week...

Not really.

Why not really?

I see him every day.

Zimmer is honest. Yes, the Vikings were hurt by Cousins absence, jut like the Packers were hurt by the All-Pro's that they were missing.

We played the Chiefs in Kansas City without Rodgers, if Mason makes his kicks we likely would have seen a different outcome.

Missing players adds context, not an excuse. Especially for getting your ***** handed to you. Excuses are for losers, something I hope the Packers have no interest in.

Edited by BAM

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Did anyone notice how many snaps Lewis played? He went "stat-less" and I dont recall seeing him on the field - so wondering if he was fatigued from COVID and they took it easy on him.

Interesting. I thought he made a great block on one of Aaron Jones break outs. Perhaps I was mistaken, but I think CC pointed out his block in replay.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BAM said:

Interesting. I thought he made a great block on one of Aaron Jones break outs. Perhaps I was mistaken, but I think CC pointed out his block in replay.

They never announced he was being held out. It's just that I saw all of the other TEs and didnt see Lewis all night. It's irrelevant. I'm sure he's fine. Was just wondering if anybody had seen him.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

They never announced he was being held out. It's just that I saw all of the other TEs and didnt see Lewis all night. It's irrelevant. I'm sure he's fine. Was just wondering if anybody had seen him.

He played 13 snaps (17% of the offensive snaps available) 

• Like 1