Week 17 GDT - Houston Texans at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, SoCalNiner said:

He talked about being unprepared for it last week, but it doesn't seem like they didn't anything to counter it this week either. 

I don't think he was referring to that last week. Think he was referring to the Titans going max protection. He did refer to being unprepared on the chipping earlier in the season though. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

How about Ambry Thomas? Didn't allow anything all game minus a few out routes for like six yards a piece. He's going to be for a long time. 

Yeah I didn’t see him really get beat. There was the long pass that came back because of holding that I think he was on coverage. Otherwise, much improved, although Houston’s passing attack isn’t that impressive to begin with. 

Just now, AustrianNiner said:

But why? And why are the Eagles irrelevant?

Eagles have basically clinched. They need the Packers to win to make it official, but I don't think Sean mannion is going to pull something out of his butt to win that for the Vikings. 

We lose the tie breaker to the saints or anything involving the saints because we lost to the NFC a lot

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I'll always keep a shred until there is no chance, but it's hard to even imagine a SF win next week. 😔

I mean the Rams have been good, but we’ve beat them, what, four times in a row? Would much rather have clinched today, but we’ve got a shot and control our own destiny. Unfortunately I had to watch the first quarter on my phone at the airport and the second quarter and a half in an Uber. It looked pretty sloppy to start it out and Trey missed a few (also not sure that catch by Kittle in the second half was a catch), but it looked like he settled in a bit after half time.