2021 Week #17 GDT Steelers vs. Browns

Steeler Hitman

35 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Yeah, he’s been injured a lot this year. I think his snap count drops us to a 4th.

I read that if he played more than 50% of the snaps the rest of the way, we would get a 3rd.

I dont exactly how its tabulated, so who knows....but holding out hope we get a 3rd.

13 hours ago, DR43 said:

My current mock draft:

1. Kyle Hamilton, S, Notre Dame
2. Zion Johnson, OG, Boston College
3. Sean Rhyan, OT, UCLA
3b. Matt Hankins, CB, Iowa
6. Jack Sanborn, ILB, Wisconsin
7. Reggie Roberson Jr., WR, SMU

if hamilton makes it out of the top 10 he will easily be bpa. as much as i would rather go with a lineman i couldnt pass him up.

I hope a OT like Cross but I would not mind Gardner.  I would have to think on someone like Rainman depending on where they pick.

Unless something crazy happens ( and it usually does)  I expect the top 5 to be Hutchinson, Thibodeaux, Hamilton, Stingley Jr. and Ekwonu. 

Edited by jebrick

1 hour ago, DR43 said:

WHo do you think will be our first round pick?

Pro day attendance/Dinner from Tombert is almost mandatory...power 5 school, underclassmen generally are as well(can’t remember what najee was)

Free Agency may also knock a few needs out before the draft.

4 hours ago, AFF said:

Is it wrong of me for wanting Ben to go for 350-3 tonight but the Steelers lose out rest of the way?

Yes. The only thing talked about will be Ben losing his last home game to the clowns. Like I said even if it cost us a couple spots in the draft I want this one more than any other this year.

• Like 1