BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You mean like beat you team last week? 😎

I honestly think the only reason did I los to you last week is it I based what I expected you to run defensively based on your depth chart  In the depth chart thread where yoy lisy it as a 4 2 5 defense do I think that you beat me last week because of Kyler Murray **** no

Edited by wwhickok

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I honestly think the only reason did I los to you last week is it I based what I expected you to run defensively based on your depth chart  In the depth chart thread where yoy lisy it as a 4 2 5 defense do I think that you beat me last week because of Kyler Murray **** no

So what I’m hearing is that I’m the superior game planner. Got it 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Not at all. I think had I left out the specificness of what defense you are running you would not have won that game. do I think your roster is superior to mine? No not  Remotely.

It was a lesson learned to be less specific when it comes to that and that's OK it is what it is but I think me losing last week had a lot less to do with you and your game plan and a lot more to do with me and the one error in specificness I made in mind

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Not at all. I think had I left out the specificness of what defense you are running you would not have won that game. do I think your roster is superior to mine? No not  Remotely.

It was a lesson learned to be less specific when it comes to that and that's OK it is what it is but I think me losing last week had a lot less to do with you and your game plan and a lot more to do with me and the one error in specificness I made in mind