BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'd say a difference of $900 is pretty cheap when we're talking about a guy who's going to play vs. a guy who's not

Im talking about a need right now. You’re talking about a player that is unavailable to me no matter what. It’s idiotic. You want to prove some little point about something that doesn’t matter? Whatever helps you get through those lonely nights my friend.

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Im talking about a need right now. You’re talking about a player that is unavailable to me no matter what. It’s idiotic. You want to prove some little point about something that doesn’t matter? Whatever helps you get through those lonely nights my friend.

you're the one taking it personally that I said you could have had Marcus Williams

Look at the Camden Hood Rat using the word tertiary properly, unlike former BDL owner Footy.

“That’s definitely going to be something that sticks with me,” Dean said of the slip. “It’s not my primary or secondary source of motivation. Or my tertiary. But it’s going to be something that sticks with me throughout my playing career.”

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Look at the Camden Hood Rat using the word tertiary properly, unlike former BDL owner Footy.

He’s such an intelligent young man both on and off the field. He’s going to be good. My second favorite Dawg on that team after Big JD.

• Like 2