BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

16 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

OK a friend is letting me use her phone at work 

We have two options 

1.  Continue as is but if anyone claims they haven't been able to use the site or log in,  I have no choice but to belive them based on my own experiences.  That would cause a possible restart of the whole tank 

Or 

2.   We extend the time period for all bids,  previous and current to 48 hours and hope webby fixes whatever the issue is 

Please weigh in.   Someone please tag everyone. 

I can currently not use the forum on pc or my own cellular device.  Have cleared cookies,  cache,  logged out and tried different browsers so idk what the hell is going on.  Works on this iPhone tho 

Shadow ban?

So to reiterate what BCB is saying so that everybody understands it does not matter when you post it a bit it does not expire not expire for 24 hours. It could be an untouched bid apparently From the beginning of the shark tank it does not expire for 24 more hours. I did not make this decision so so don't come at me with your comments

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I can’t post from my desktop or do anything else here. What’s going on?

I don't know I'm on my phone I always use my phone I don't own a computer. I have not had any issues and it would appear that nearly the entire league is posted this morning at least once. So from my village point there are no issues. Having said that If anyone disagrees with the extension they've gotta take that up with BCB I'm simply laying the message

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I can’t post from my desktop or do anything else here. What’s going on?

I currently can't from pc or my own mobile. Coworker is letting me use her company phone to post.  My concern is others are having the same issues without the extra device option 

I personally am not having any issues. Should we maybe just freeze the Shark Tank for a period until this is resolved? That way we don't have to start over or extend windows but everything just stops and then restarts on the same timer whenever we resume? I didn't realize this was a thing before I bid just now so we can invalidate my last bid and then freeze or something.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I'd prefer a freeze to starting over or 48 hour windows. 

At this point,  I'm praying it's just me who has the problem. I know mwil said he did but he's OK on his phone. I'm out on either but I can have one of ya'll bid for me from discord if necessary.  I just want to make sure no one gets screwed cause they can't post 

7 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I would rather do a freeze.  

I couldn’t login all Sunday on my phone, I had to rework most of the settings on my phone.  Don’t ask me which one worked 

In this case, I’ll vote for a freeze as well. 

If we're doing anything if anything I'm in favor of a freeze. I don't think and maybe I'm wrong but I don't think there's gonna be too many people in favor of starting over and I don't think there's any reason to I'm not even sure the freeze is necessary. But if we do anything I say a freeze is fine but if everybody is currently on and able to be on which it seems that they are I don't know that the freeze needs to be 48 hours that's justhat's just my opinion