BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

40 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Good morning gentlemen,

I sincerely apologize for my emotional outburst this weekend. My uncle hasn’t been in good health recently and I’ve been in and out of the hospital for the past couple weeks. We got bad news on Saturday and I haven’t slept much or been able to focus on much of anything. I came to football looking for some kind of escape and instead I just found the last straw of my emotional stability. I didn’t get the gameplan I wanted this week nor do I think I can make quality votes, but I want to honor my commitment to the team and at least complete the year. 

You should reach out to Daniel. You guys would make a nice 1-2 punch.

As for family stuff, that’s always most important. Do not ever feel like you have to apologize for that.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Why don't you reach out to Daniel to discuss a co-ownership?  He's busy and you have a lot going on, so that may be the best way going forward so you both enjoy the BDL season?

I totally get the last straw of mental stability, and I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, so I think co-owning could be a good idea.

49 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You should reach out to Daniel. You guys would make a nice 1-2 punch.

As for family stuff, that’s always most important. Do not ever feel like you have to apologize for that.

I’ve PMd him. If he lets me co own with him I will 

• Like 3

I still get no respect in the BDL Fantasy league from ESPN. I've gone from 12th to 11th to now 10th even though I am 2-0 and leading my division.

That being said I am looking for even a middling RB if anyone wants to part with one.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I still get no respect in the BDL Fantasy league from ESPN. I've gone from 12th to 11th to now 10th even though I am 2-0 and leading my division.

That being said I am looking for even a middling RB if anyone wants to part with one.

At least you don’t have Trey Lance in both leagues tbh 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Which team are you?

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’ve talked to Daniel and I’m officially the co owner of Gotham! Sorry all I know it was great to not have me around for a couple days but I’m back 

I dont know anyone that doesn't want you to be a part of BDL.

I really do think yall will be a very effective, successful, and mutually beneficial co-ownership.

Plus, now we have another lawyer.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’ve talked to Daniel and I’m officially the co owner of Gotham! Sorry all I know it was great to not have me around for a couple days but I’m back 

You are great man. You proved you are human in the last few days but it is a joy having you around.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Let’s not do this friend. This is untrue especially all the conversations we have had since you’ve taken Gotham over. 

• Like 3