BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Well that was a fun ketchup..... 

Anyhow, I don't use condiments in general.  Ketchup, mustard, mayo. Sour cream, Pico, all that crap 

Boneless wings are glorified nuggets but still delicious 

Hot ranch is a wonderful wing sauce( mwil will know this reference I think... I love Arizona ranch from quaker steak).  Regular ranch is meh.  I love a good Cajun rub but they are hard tp find 

Steak medium rare. Favorite cut rib eye 

Why would anyone airfry a steak unless they are like in a dorm room, then it's only slight blasphemy.  

I don't know college football to comment on the mock but a big 10 OT and an edge from army seems my tastes 

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

BDL Mock Draft 3.0

Round 116. Ivory Coast Black Rhinos (from Camden) - Jordan Addison, WR, USC - Terry McLaurin and Amon-Ra St. Brown are both great receivers but we all know that in this league, you need at least 3 solid receivers who can start for you. Chase Claypool just hasn't lived up to the promise of his rookie season and is an expiring contract besides. Ivory Coast does what Aaron Rodgers' real team refuses to do and drafts a wide receiver high in the draft.

200.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedGold said:

Lame

I realize I’ve been too open about my prospect interests. Smoke screened on some and I’d just rather not do that whole song and dance. Rack currently doesn’t have a first or second so I don’t mind speaking to him about it. Obviously he’s going to be acquiring one or more before the draft but that’s okay. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Always thought it was crazy he only played like 10 games at Oregon I believe? And was a top 20 pick.

From his Wikipedia

"In January 2009, Long left Florida State for academic reasons following an arrest for DWI. In 2010, Long enrolled at Saddleback College, a community college in Mission Viejo, California, and returned to playing football. During his first year he played defensive end, recording 16 tackles and one quarterback sack. In 2011, he switched to the offensive line. On December 18, 2011, he committed to play for the Oregon Ducks football team, and subsequently transferred to the University of Oregon. During the 2012 season, he started six of twelve games for the Ducks on the offensive line. He appealed for an extra year of college eligibility, but his appeal was denied by the NCAA"

That actually is insane. He was playing DL at a community college, switched to OL his second year there, transferred to Oregon and started 6 games before getting drafted 20th overall. Very cool story, I didn't know all of that.

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

From his Wikipedia

"In January 2009, Long left Florida State for academic reasons following an arrest for DWI. In 2010, Long enrolled at Saddleback College, a community college in Mission Viejo, California, and returned to playing football. During his first year he played defensive end, recording 16 tackles and one quarterback sack. In 2011, he switched to the offensive line. On December 18, 2011, he committed to play for the Oregon Ducks football team, and subsequently transferred to the University of Oregon. During the 2012 season, he started six of twelve games for the Ducks on the offensive line. He appealed for an extra year of college eligibility, but his appeal was denied by the NCAA"

That actually is insane. He was playing DL at a community college, switched to OL his second year there, transferred to Oregon and started 6 games before getting drafted 20th overall. Very cool story, I didn't know all of that.

I had originally put six games in my post but I thought I remember it was closer to 10. Either way it’s crazy