BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ted!  I am technically alive.

Miss you buddy and hope all is well.  Come co-own for a team.

All is well, I am changing course career wise - I'm becoming a developer to join @RedGold in the IT world - and am pretty happy about it. 

I fear I've become too much of a casual to be of any value for BDL unfortunately. I barely watched any non-Chiefs NFL content last year (including last draft) and suddenly the New York teams are good so I am a bit lost hehe. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

All is well, I am changing course career wise - I'm becoming a developer to join @RedGold in the IT world - and am pretty happy about it. 

I fear I've become too much of a casual to be of any value for BDL unfortunately. I barely watched any non-Chiefs NFL content last year (including last draft) and suddenly the New York teams are good so I am a bit lost hehe. 

We are all filthy causals here anyways.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Congrats Ted. I'm doing the same thing. 

• Like 1

Just realized I listed Bud Dupree on my roster in my gameplan when I shouldn't have. I control f'ed his name on the NFL injury report site and didn't see so thought he was good to go, only just realized it was because the Titans had a bye. I'll mention it when the thread is posted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

We are supposed to watch football too?