BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

@bcb1213 Hey brother, do you put the new schedule in the workbook before it's posted to the public?

I've just about got the workbook set up, with the exception of pulling over the player database after the season is officially over.  I think I'm at a point to where I can step back from it until the season is over and then I'll need you guys to give me a hand with making sure everything is set up correctly.

31 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@bcb1213 Hey brother, do you put the new schedule in the workbook before it's posted to the public?

I've just about got the workbook set up, with the exception of pulling over the player database after the season is officially over.  I think I'm at a point to where I can step back from it until the season is over and then I'll need you guys to give me a hand with making sure everything is set up correctly.

Not normally but I can if you want. I have a spreadsheet of how I do it.  It's all just punching in the teams once everything is over 

30 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Not normally but I can if you want. I have a spreadsheet of how I do it.  It's all just punching in the teams once everything is over 

Doesn't have to be done now just wasn't sure how you wanted to do it.

Works for me either way.

Thanks

Just checking in to say that I’ve read up on everything and am happy with the decisions made. I know that perhaps some people may feel or have felt questioned by me this year and if so, I sincerely apologize. Much like Jlash has said, I enjoy banter and constructive dialogue and criticism, and also do feel the need to clarify things that are inferred and not necessarily stated directly. If I ever overstep just let me know.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Even next Sunday when 11 games are on Saturday and Sunday is actual Christmas Day? 

Yup. I tried to get an extra bye for the BizzBowl in during the offseason but was told too bad 

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 1