BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Blue said:

I believe that is intended to be a reminder to voters to consider that in their voting rather than tiebreaking procedure, but the lack of clarity is an issue, yes.

That's an easy re-write.  IIRC, the rule for OT in the playoffs has always been indefinite sudden death.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That's an easy re-write.  IIRC, the rule for OT in the playoffs has always been indefinite sudden death.

No in 2011 or 2012, I lost a first round matchup to Blue in OT that was tied bc home field advantage. I believe it’s no longer a factor in ties. Definitely not for the Biz Bowl and semi finals.

• Like 1

Whelp regardless of who we play @Blue @bcb1213 @MWil23, it is an honor to face off against you in the Bizz Bowl. When I first took over I actually took over a very stacked team Blue left behind. I wanted to build the team in my own image and in my own way though. A lot of people thought I was just trading to trade at first but I always had a vision in mind. It took some tough losing seasons and a lot of trading and drafting as well as fine tuning and elevating our plan writing, but now here we are. We made it to the Big Game. But we aren’t done yet. It’s time to bring everything we’ve got left in us and accomplish our greatest goal. Let’s hope for a fun one!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Whelp regardless of who we play @Blue @bcb1213 @MWil23, it is an honor to face off against you in the Bizz Bowl. When I first took over I actually took over a very stacked team Blue left behind. I wanted to build the team in my own image and my own way though. A lot of people thought I was just trading to trade at first but I always had a vision in mind. It took some tough losing seasons and a lot of trading and drafting as well as fine tuning and elevating our plan writing, but now here we are. We made it to the Big Game. But we aren’t done yet. It’s time to bring everything we’ve got left in us and accomplish our greatest goal. Let’s hope for a fun one!

If it's me. I'm more than happy to move the write up deadline to Monday to accommodate the holiday if you want. Not like the majority of games aren't on Saturday anyhow