BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

26 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'm saying I don't care that he does the videos. I just think it's hilarious that he can't even come close to being able to follow the camera....even though it's going the same direction and same speed the entire time. Whole other level of uncoordinated.

Be epically good or epically bad. Anything else is unacceptable 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Ken Dorsey to the Giants with Brian Daboll is potentially game changing. Dorsey had a tip top resume as QB guru then one year as Allen’s OC if he wanted to become a HC.

I always liked Dorsey.  I was in high school when he was winning at Miami and it was my first time getting that winning in college meant nothing in terms of pro projection for a QB.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I always liked Dorsey.  I was in high school when he was winning at Miami and it was my first time getting that winning in college meant nothing in terms of pro projection for a QB.

The early 2000s between Heupel and Dorsey, with Craig Krenzel in there and whoever 2004 LSU’s quarterback was were truly amazing. Throw in late 90s Tommie Frazier and 2001 Eric Crouch too.

• Like 1