BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Really liking my skill positions on offense for 2022. Obviously would still like to add another big hitter at receiver and a known name at TE would be nice, but both Deguara and Granson are in great spots next year with very little competition for starting jobs.

Guard remains a problem area and I'm really, deeply regretting trading Wyatt Teller away as a throw-in early on last year. Need to hope Leatherwood and/or Throckmorton develop into competent starter(s) to shore up the position. Assuming Bakhtiari and Cosmi are healthy, I'm set at the tackle positions and Yosh Nijman is in the wings to cover for one of them anyways. Rodney Hudson is a great center but I'd like to move on from him, so if you want a Pro Bowl caliber center, lmk.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Pep Hamilton and Luke Getsy getting interviews for the Bears OC job. Wouldn't hate that. Peps got tons of experience with young QB's and Getsy is an up and comer.

Two very good choices. I’m a big Pep Hamilton guy.

• Like 1

I genuinely do not know what direction I'm going in with my team yet. So I'm posting this and depending on whether or not I strike any deals perhaps it'll help me figure it out.

DVN Trade Block

WR Michael Gallup 3U&O
WR Christian Kirk 3U&O
OG Kevin Dotson
OT Chuks Okorafor
DE Cam Heyward
LB Devin Bush
CB Trayvon Mullen
S Xavier Woods

• Like 1